• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
I'm currently working on a playlist for my next attempt. I am trying to chose songs that are peaceful and songs that have personal meaning to me... Anyone else have a CTB playlist?

Wernove

Wernove

I take lots of drugs, but the best one is music
Mar 12, 2023
I'm currently working on a playlist for my next attempt. I am trying to chose songs that are peaceful and songs that have personal meaning to me... Anyone else have a CTB playlist?
I don't have one, but I'm just gonna give some good songs that I like and that are appropriate. :
- Stairway to heaven
- I talk to the wind (this is one is really chill and peacefull)
- Heart of the Sunrise
- Retrovertigo

Hope i've been helpfull

kimikatachibana

kimikatachibana

Feb 3, 2023
i can recommend two albums that could work, both are calming and have a nice sound to it. i was thinking committing to the song earthmover as it's a nice fit for ctb but it's just my personal preference

deathconsciousness by have a nice life
and giles corey are the albums :-)

bythefire12

bythefire12

Mar 14, 2023
I like sad folk music. "This World Is Not My Home" is the one I'd choose if I could get that granular with the minute of CTBing. Admittedly it's about hope in heaven, but I think its overall message about a lack of being at home in this life really lands for me. This world is as cruel as can be and I don't think that will ever improve.

Yozo_oba

Yozo_oba

"When I go out, I hope I go just as beutifully"
Mar 11, 2023
Im starting to work on a playlist to prepare to CTB. Heres a few songs i have on my playlist.
-(dream)
-Sea, swallow me
-Poison tree
-Exit music (for a film)
outrunning karma is another one i have but that song is more or less just personal to me, so im not sure if it would be a good song for a CTB playlist for others. :)

U

User00

Account deleted
Mar 20, 2023
Yea, I have a bunch of playlists I'd like to go out with, I thought of that way back I even knew people do this. Would have it all on loop. Thought I may as well have something to listen to.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I know it's not a playlist but I'm going to watch cyberpunk edgerunners again as I nod off. Has special meaning to me and great music. Probably wont make it very far but I like the idea of that playing on repeat by me till I'm found. 10/10 recommend at least checking out the music.

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
Green Day : Good Riddance
Billie Eilish : Before I go
In The Arms of an Angel : Sarah McLachlan

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catching_the_bus
InaudibleEcho

InaudibleEcho

Oh, it’s a reasonable sacrifice
Jun 23, 2023
This is a lil old, but yes, I do!
I just made it lol. Here's some of the songs:
-Teen Idle by MARINA
-Numb by MARINA
-I'd Rather Sleep by Kero Kero Bonito
-Nobody by Mitski
-Eet by Regina Spektor
-Young Girl A by Siinamota
-Aishite Aishite Aishite by Kikuo

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
I will not play any music while I am doing my method, because I likely won't have time to hear an entire song, and it would distract me from what I will have to focus on.

However, I will play one final song, three hours before I start my method. This is the last thing I will ever hear: