• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I don't mind birdies, they didn't choose to be alive either. But I despise sun. I burn really easy and sunscreen irritates me. It burns pale eyes, nobody understands that. Hellfire is all it is. Demons love it.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Meretlein, Superfluous and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't mind birdies, they didn't choose to be alive either. But I despise sun. I burn really easy and sunscreen irritates me. It burns pale eyes, nobody understands that. Hellfire is all it is. Demons love it.

And it destroys your skin. It ages your skin prematurely. That is why I always wear sunblock when I'm out for a long time during the summer. There is a reason why women in the 1700s and 1800s walked around with fancy umbrellas even though it wasn't raining... And men should protect themselves too because they aren't immune. And who wants to age prematurely... Nah, who the hell wants to look like a raisin in their 30s or 40s... I know it's trendy and cool to have a tan nowadays but if you look at human history, you'll see that what is trendy and cool is not always the smartest thing... And people who live life like lemmings usually pay a heavy price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meretlein, esclava and Superfluous
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Well on the bright side, in a state like Arizona, you could probably easily get your hands on a shotgun and do some bird hunting.

I'm like a vampire when it comes to sun. I'm like ARRRGH, it burns...
"probably" is not a word we know here. Do you have a stalker? Here's a gun. Do you ride horses? Here's a gun. Do you suspect your neighbor of stealing your mail? Here's a gun. Do you have antibiotics for that infection? Here's a gun.....

Fun fact, there is still a law on the books that makes it illegal to have a donkey in a bathtub. Another that makes it illegal for women to wear jeans downtown and another for women to spit. And here's the one that should show you arizona summed up in one sentence....when you get out of prison they are supposed to give you a horse and a gun. I'm dead serious about all those. They are still in the Arizona Revised Statutes. Although the gun and horse one would never be honored. They are all relics from the past. The ones about women with jeans and spitting is mainly here in Tucson only, although they are in the ARS. The prison one is statewide.

• Wow
Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
And it destroys your skin. It ages your skin prematurely. That is why I always wear sunblock when I'm out for a long time during the summer. There is a reason why women in the 1700s and 1800s walked around with fancy umbrellas even though it wasn't raining... And men should protect themselves too because they aren't immune. And who wants to age prematurely... Nah, who the hell wants to look like a raisin in their 30s or 40s... I know it's trendy and cool to have a tan nowadays but if you look at human history, you'll see that what is trendy and cool is not always the smartest thing... And people who live life like lemmings usually pay a heavy price.

Where I live, all the women want to be white like Korean women, as it's ingrained into them that it's more beautiful. Constantly walking around with umbrellas hiding from the sun, using skin-whitening products, ect.. it's considered a status symbol as well, as those living in the country working on farms have darker-skin. I like darker skin and those with whiter than white skin just look unhealthy to me.

How did I get onto this? I thought this thread was about birds :pfff:
I hate sunlight and summer in general. I like it when it's overcast or rainy. Rain just makes me more comfortable. It's kind of like listening to sad music when you're depressed. Happy and upbeat music would just make it worse, reminding you of something that you will never have: happiness.

I was going to post this:

I used to play this constantly to relax me.

Last edited:
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I actually disagree with you on this one, I find nature peaceful, relaxing.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Superfluous
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I like birds so it's nice hearing them :) But the sun, not so much...it's okay in the early morning and I don't generally see dusk, but then is good, too. People generally seem to not be around as much near my little smoking spot at those hours. So I enjoy being up as the sun rises and going out there to smoke and think or listen. I wish it weren't so hot, though, because I want to arrange things on my neck for the night night method and then be able to smoke or wander or whatever until I'm ready to go :)

Reactions: not_a_robot and Superfluous
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
When I was little, because people said birds "sing", I thought they were able to sing anything, or at least a dozen different beautiful songs. I was pretty mad when I discovered that they only say "titityy" and "chirp-chirp" and "huhuu" and "kukkuu". That's not singing. And the worst are seagulls. Noisiest creatures ever. I like bird sounds that are uncommon, the kinds which you are "lucky" to hear. But when there's a group of birds only repeating one sound over and over again for hours every summer day, that's ear-grating. And I hate that I never see the bird that's making noises, so after a thousand times hearing the same stupid, boring "chirupi, chirp!" I still have no idea what bird is it. Can't they just say their own name like Pokemon, lol?

I have a love-hate relationship with sun. Sometimes the sunshine gives me extreme migraine, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I need sunglasses or my eyes burn, sometimes I don't. Sometimes the sun cheers me up, sometimes it depresses me. And the worst is that it changes every summer.

But the worst are the humans that the sun calls out from their gravely homes. I hate how the humans are suddenly really talky. My parents have a neighbor who never greets or talks to them in winter, but the moment spring arrives, he's constantly bothering them with his talking and long boring essays of whatever his interests are (yes, he most likely does have it).

Despite this all, I also hate winter. Constant depression and sleeping because it's dark 24/7. And I get frozen really easily, which is awful when you like to go out for walks and you also have to walk the dog. Oh, and the dog is full of snow and you have to clean her every time.

Reactions: Superfluous
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Birds have been shitting on me, every chance they get... One day, vengeance will be mine... Maybe one day, I'll put ladders up against where all the birds hang out so...
OH MY GOD THIS MAD LAD!!!:ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh:
... so all the homeless cats can feast on them.
phooey. :meh:

Last edited:
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Every fucking day when I'm about to go to sleep. Fucking. Birds. It's even worse in summer when I keep the windows open because of the heat.

Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
They start squauking at like 4 in the morning where I live

M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
It's so weird you posted this just now. I've been annoyed and anxious all day and realized the bright sunshine and birds chirping are bugging me out. That and the constant sound of lawn mowers. When the sun goes down I do feel a lot more calm.

Reactions: not_a_robot