GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I love babies. Have loads nieces, nephews and younger cousins so grew up minding babies. I miss it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, pete_x and Wolfjob_dayjob
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Only if for some reason they hate me. Then, I'll man up and take away their toys as vendetta.

• Wow
Reactions: a_strange_day and pete_x
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
How can we be sure they willsuffer, its 50/50 at the end of the day! a chance some want to take without realising the risk, a chance others will take knowing the risk and the result is one of those that will never truely be known!
All people die,not all of them on a ventilator with the best drugs and their hands held (not sure how that helps, you're DYING ), lots of them confused. When parents are upset that they put their children in the ground ... Something in me. Something in me scratches my head, so you wanted them to watch you die? It's just sad sad sad all around.

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
ME ME ME HOLY SHIT!!!! i have no fucking clue how people can want and LIKE babies? or even young children? children under the age of 13 tbh i will immediately dislike and actively avoid. i have no clue how people can get 'baby fever' for a lump of flesh that only cries and shits for years

• Love
Reactions: LastRide, Skathon and not-2-b-the-answer
Sarainia Angelsong

Sarainia Angelsong

Female, Earth, Depressed
Mar 7, 2019
I dunno if hate babies is the wordage for me, it's more like "Dislike" as in the crying and the pee/poo but otherwise if "It's" a toddler on up that's potty trained um I'm more fine with that! And really as long as "It's" intelligible and can sorta speak & understand ish then, yeah I would care for "It" as long as my daily life isn't too disturbed too much!

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
Not hate, but dislike definitely.
I share many similar opinions like other people on here.

Baby animals are cute, but human babies are ugly and gross most of the time. And I am not sure why so many people find baby photos adorable, or cute. If you have a baby puppy, it is at least fluffy and has cute adorable behavior. If you have a human baby, it will cry a lot, make a mess everywhere and make your life worse. And most likely taking care of a puppy is a lot easier than a baby.

Once I was in a plane and there was a baby in the seat in front of me and it smelled disgusting, it was crying and I was already sleep deprived and not feeling well, in the end it made me sick.

I am glad I most likely won't ever have to deal with babies.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
They are kinda weird looking and cute at the same time. Definitely not as cute as puppies, kittens etc. though.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I don't really have an aversion to babies, but the minute they begin to walk and talk, it all turns to shit. They start to observe and judge other people and things, and they start to have their own opinions, and they behave accordingly...yet without really having the knowledge, understanding, and empathy necessary to make such judgements.

People like to coo over how adorable and innocent children are ("aww those precious darlings, those dear defenseless lambs!"), but fail to recognize that children can be just as evil, self-absorbed, and selfish as adults are.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Chiyuki99
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I hate babies and kids. I hate family life in general.

• Love
I

ive_been_where_you_r

Jul 9, 2020
i mean i don't HATE them, there just so annoying and get so much attention. i don't understand why ppl love babies and think there adorable and stuff. they throw up all the time, messy eaters, and scream and cry. i don't see how any of that is cute-

• Love
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I don't hate babies but procreators.

• Love