TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I dislike them, yes, but even more I hate people who choose to create a child in this horrible world.

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose, not-2-b-the-answer, Oyoy and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I dislike them and their behavior usually. But the mixed feelings part is seeing new human coming to shitty life and suffering.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This is bullshit

Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019
I once read people who hate babies do so because they have pedophilic feelings towards them and it comes out as hate.... Makes sense I guess because Hate/Love are 2 sides of the same coin.

• Wow
Reactions: voyager
A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
No, I wondered how different a Homo S. baby affects people.

As I'm outgrown I'd love make someone else feel lifted up (only works with lightweight babies for me) , then imagine it could be me and share the joy immediately. I know I'm totally egoistic at this point.

Then I thought it way natural to give the new own kind advantage and rather mock the outworn.
That's what other animals do as well. Intuitively pick the baby when they hear' em crying. Could be another species' baby, too.

But I missed that of course, it could be right the other way around.
So I don't think it's unusual humans dislike human babies but feel good with cute, more independent animals or no babies and no animals and whatsoever at all.

Well I should have said I like how babies make me feel when I hear them or carry some.
But I feel sorry it's dead weigh on and knife through you I'd hate that feeling, too!
So in other words you are saying that you like babies?
I once read people who hate babies do so because they have pedophilic feelings towards them and it comes out as hate.... Makes sense I guess because Hate/Love are 2 sides of the same coin.
Might be true for other people but speaking for myself I have no interest in being around babies at all. I like 30+/- year old women for a short while, nothing else interests me.

Last edited:
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I don't really like babies, or children, for that matter. As other users have said, hate is a strong word but I can't say I like them either. I've always wanted a son or daughter of my own but I'd never reproduce.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
No.

I hate rapists, murderers, thieves (I had 3 bikes stolen last year) child abusers and terrorists.

But babies, no! Bless them. There's so much pain awaiting them around the corner. They deserve nothing but love and care.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, pete_x, Majin K. and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Yes, I do, but it is probably for a different reason than some might expect. Since babies and children in general are the future of humans and because I think the world would be better off without humans in general, that is the reason that I hate them. Also, most of them will turn into adults that I will one day hate as well.

It might sound bad, but sometimes when a potential mother that is pregnant experiences a miscarriage, I often feel glad that it happened. I feel bad for the one who lost them if the experience is traumatic, but for the baby - good riddance.

Also, I don't know how people find babies so cute, it pisses me off more when people want to have babies only because they're "cute".

That pisses me off too, just because that is the most asinine reason for anyone to ever bring a kid into this world. A decision like that is one that should take a lot of of consideration beforehand, to make sure that it is a good idea. I suppose if most of the world's people weren't idiots, that is what everyone who had a child would do. It would result in less gifted children being abused emotionally and/or physically because they had a different way of looking at things than their idiot parents, but most of all, for the ones who are more than happy to conform and be idiots themselves, there would be less of them existing and causing problems for the rest of us.

Unfortunately, very few people are self-aware enough to know that they would be incompetent or terrible at parenting. They just jump into it and before you know it, their kid is growing up while wishing he or she was never born.

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose, not-2-b-the-answer and Élégie
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wonder what my babies would have been like if I had them. I can't say I hate babies I just was never that interested in other people's babies. I'm sure I would have been if I had my own.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I think they go great in a stew. So i can't say i hate them

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BPD Barbie, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Hate is a strong word, but I do find babies very annoying to be around. Their sounds, their look, their smells, their high maintenance, how people gush over them...

I'm not sure why exactly this is the case for me. Maybe it's my misanthropy.

Even more annoying are people who bring children into this world when they are people who clearly should not be doing so.

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose, not-2-b-the-answer, Élégie and 2 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Yes, I do, but it is probably for a different reason than some might expect. Since babies and children in general are the future of humans and because I think the world would be better off without humans in general, that is the reason that I hate them. Also, most of them will turn into adults that I will one day hate as well.

It might sound bad, but sometimes when a potential mother that is pregnant experiences a miscarriage, I often feel glad that it happened. I feel bad for the one who lost them if the experience is traumatic, but for the baby - good riddance.

That pisses me off too, just because that is the most asinine reason for anyone to ever bring a kid into this world. A decision like that is one that should take a lot of of consideration beforehand, to make sure that it is a good idea. I suppose if most of the world's people weren't idiots, that is what everyone who had a child would do. It would result in less gifted children being abused emotionally and/or physically because they had a different way of looking at things than their idiot parents, but most of all, for the ones who are more than happy to conform and be idiots themselves, there would be less of them existing and causing problems for the rest of us.

Unfortunately, very few people are self-aware enough to know that they would be incompetent or terrible at parenting. They just jump into it and before you know it, their kid is growing up while wishing he or she was never born.

I do feel the same as you about how babies are the future of humans and when you think about it... rapists, killers, molestors, bullies, cheaters, pedophiles and all the bad people in the world were once babies. I guess I do have two views about it, I hate humans and I want the world to perish, killing everything and everyone except animals. Humans are the scum of the earth. I remember seeing one girl post on facebook two years ago about how she wanted to have a baby because they're "cute". It disgusted me, mainly because with a child comes a big responsibility, being a good role model, putting their needs before your own, taking care of them. Reproducing for the sake of the baby being "cute" is fucking stupid. You're right about that, it annoys me even more when people get pregnant even though they aren't ready or they do it because they feel like it's their "duty".

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Élégie and Lost in a Dream
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
a_strange_day said:
Screaming, smelly and useless little things. I never understood why do most people think babies are cute. A kitty is cute and funny yes, a baby rabbit is cute, a baby pig is cute, even lambs are cute, but human babies are so gross :)

View attachment 27837View attachment 27838View attachment 27839View attachment 27840

View attachment 27842 View attachment 27843

This was my idea too. To be fair, a lot of animals also come on this world hairless, blind and so forth, so It's probably not a fair comparison. But know what you mean and animals are indeed adorable. But yeah, babies don't do anything for me. Not convinced that would change if it was my own, but dunno. Kids are cute though. What scares me is the responsibility, especially since I'm so ill and pessimistic, don't want to pass that on to them. Kids should have the best chance in life they can get. Think a lot of us wouldn't be here if some of our parents had respected that (don't mean mine).

Reactions: Élégie and Lost in a Dream
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hate is a strong word, but I do find babies very annoying to be around. Their sounds, their look, their smells, their high maintenance, how people gush over them...

I'm not sure why exactly this is the case for me. Maybe it's my misanthropy.

Even more annoying are people who bring children into this world when they are people who clearly should not be doing so.

I'm pretty clear on where my aversion to them comes from. Those situations where I'm expected to coo at someone's infant baffle me. Seriously, what do they expect me to say except "well, that's your problem"?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, a_strange_day, Élégie and 2 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
How can we be sure they willsuffer, its 50/50 at the end of the day!

Because to live is to suffer. The only question is how much, how frequent, how intense and for how long. If you doubt my first statement read Siddharta Gautama's First Noble Truth.

Show me the human who hasn't suffered even if only once in his/her life and I'll show you an alien.

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose, not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream
Tiktok

Tiktok

Feb 21, 2020
I don't hate them, I just find them annoying. I'm annoyed at how when adults see them, adults act nice with them. But when that baby grows up no one cares about them.

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose, Oyoy and disabledandhopeless
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Babies are ok if you can borrow them for short periods of time that suit you,and then give them back.
When they belong to you,all they ever seem to do is howl,shit,projectile vomit,spray more shit about,cause undue worry and expense,steal your freedoms (fun with friends,advancement of carreer,education etc....the list is never ending.

Reactions: Jean Améry
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Babies are ok if you can borrow them for short periods of time that suit you,and then give them back.
When they belong to you,all they ever seem to do is howl,shit,projectile vomit,spray more shit about,cause undue worry and expense,steal your freedoms (fun with friends,advancement of carreer,education etc....the list is never ending.

My thoughts exactly: I love my little nephews to death (also when they were still babies, my godson still is a baby) but I simply could not bear having to deal with them for any time period longer than a few hours. Children are exhausting, no matter how you feel about them personally. Let alone their bodily functions...

Reactions: kkatt
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
My thoughts exactly: I love my little nephews to death (also when they were still babies, my godson still is a baby) but I simply could not bear having to deal with them for any time period longer than a few hours. Children are exhausting, no matter how you feel about them personally. Let alone their bodily functions...
I have 2 kids. I'm glad I was young when I had them. Gawd! They're such hard work.
I would like to be a grandparent,but they definitely get to go home when I've had enough.
I don't always like my kids or the things they do,but I can't stop myself from lovomg them

Reactions: Jean Améry
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
they're cute. never having any of my own, though. too much work!

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and MoreThanAFeeling
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I think they go great in a stew. So i can't say i hate them

This is actually an anti child-abuse song. As it often is the case with Alice Cooper (who is a devout Christian), appearances are deceiving.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
This is actually an anti child-abuse song. As it often is the case with Alice Cooper (who is a devout Christian), appearances are deceiving.

It had to be done. I could not resist. Well that's a lie and i did resist putting the other one up :devil:

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
From my father's stories I was a shitty baby. Literally. :pfff:
According to him I had a seemingly endless colon that contained more shit than he released in his entire life.
I digress, though...

I think I'll join the baby hating squad. It's the noise and movement that does it for me.
Every so often a parent with an uncontrolled child younger than like 6 will board the bus I'm on and the child unleashes this very specific scream. I swear, it's engineered to be the most irritating sound on the planet. When a baby screams I don't think "oh no! Trouble! Must save the child!", No, I want to throw that little shit out of the window.

The movement part is a bit more basic, feels uncanney valley to me.

I'm good with children. That I discovered from my dozens upon dozens of trips to the hospital and being surrounded by kids in the neurology quarter.

On a semi related note, there's an alarming amount of kids with physical brain fuckups, and their sense of humor about it is darker than mine.
That extra "OMG Moshe, don't say things like that!" coming from an all proper orthodox Jewish mom turning a hundred shades of red while me and Moshe are cracking jokes and Moshe (looked just about 7) tried to bum a cigarette from me.
We tortured that poor woman so bad BTK would have lasting nightmares from it! :pfff:

But yeah, babies? Can't stand 'em. I want to be a father some day, and if that happens, it'll be an adoption. Both because I can't fucking stand babies, and because if my brain. Can't imagine passing my shitty genes on an innocent kid.

Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
It had to be done. I could not resist. Well that's a lie and i did resist putting the other one up :devil:

I have been listening to Alice Cooper for 30 years and I still discover little gems and unexpected turns in his music and lyrics. As far as I'm concerned, it's never wrong to reference him in any conversation.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I have been listening to Alice Cooper for 30 years and I still discover little gems and unexpected turns in his music and lyrics. As far as I'm concerned, it's never wrong to reference him in any conversation.

I have seen him twice in concert. He is also my fall back when i need some music to pick up my mood!

Now i am enticed to post the song here :devil:

Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
From my father's stories I was a shitty baby. Literally. :pfff:
According to him I had a seemingly endless colon that contained more shit than he released in his entire life.
I digress, though...

I think I'll join the baby hating squad. It's the noise and movement that does it for me.
Every so often a parent with an uncontrolled child younger than like 6 will board the bus I'm on and the child unleashes this very specific scream. I swear, it's engineered to be the most irritating sound on the planet. When a baby screams I don't think "oh no! Trouble! Must save the child!", No, I want to throw that little shit out of the window.

The movement part is a bit more basic, feels uncanney valley to me.

I'm good with children. That I discovered from my dozens upon dozens of trips to the hospital and being surrounded by kids in the neurology quarter.

On a semi related note, there's an alarming amount of kids with physical brain fuckups, and their sense of humor about it is darker than mine.
That extra "OMG Moshe, don't say things like that!" coming from an all proper orthodox Jewish mom turning a hundred shades of red while me and Moshe are cracking jokes and Moshe (looked just about 7) tried to bum a cigarette from me.
We tortured that poor woman so bad BTK would have lasting nightmares from it! :pfff:

But yeah, babies? Can't stand 'em. I want to be a father some day, and if that happens, it'll be an adoption. Both because I can't fucking stand babies, and because if my brain. Can't imagine passing my shitty genes on an innocent kid.

I got dizzy from reading your post. You could rival Virginia Woolf with that stream of consciousness (and I mean that in a good way).

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I got dizzy from reading your post. You could rival Virginia Woolf with that stream of consciousness (and I mean that in a good way).
I wish I had that shit on tap, man.
Not to pat my own back, every so often I get into this... state... where I apparently write amazing shit. To me it looks moderate at best.
On the other hand, when I sit down and actively try to write something for r/writingprompts, I produce absolute garbage.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I wish I had that shit on tap, man.
Not to pat my own back, every so often I get into this... state... where I apparently write amazing shit. To me it looks moderate at best.
On the other hand, when I sit down and actively try to write something for r/writingprompts, I produce absolute garbage.

I have to say there's a certain Woody Allen quality to your monologue. Especially the Moshe-part. I swear it could have been taken right out of Deconstructing Harry.

Reactions: Oyoy
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
My mother does home based child care so I listen to babies crying and nursery rhymes all day but I'm used to it now..