• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
There's always some nonsense drama, illness, hustling and the next day it repeats... what a scam.. well at least from my perspective..
Why should one keep on going putting all this effort in just for nothing or at least nothing that can compensate anything

Last edited:
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
It all depends how you look at it. With regards to an "end" just imagine you're immortal and you stick around for eternity. That would be the worst nightmare ever. You wake up and pray for an end. Saying that there is a high probability that immortality or at least extremely long life spans could be achieved through genetic modifications to stop the cells from decaying or by uploading the consciousness to software and using a synthetic body.

With regards to drama, illness etc there was a scene in the movie Matrix where Neo meets the Architect. The Architect says the first simulation was perfection a heaven like life with no discomfort, war, illness etc but it miserably failed because the mind wasn't tuned to operate in perfection and in total equilibrium.

Our views are very subjective and formed based on the odds we were given as well as the environmental effects we went through in life. We have the entire spectrum. You think life is a scam someone else with much better odds thinks it's a total gift.

I'm personally against the existence and formation of consciousness and self-awareness altogether. Once again this is my subjective view.

Last edited:
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
We're also scammed by our hormones most of the time we want to have sex not so that more humans can be created but the result is more humans are born it's a little cruel trick of nature
Interesting point. I thought about that before. Looks like the nature found the best solution to ascertain no extinction would take place by placing the most joyful act of sex in reproductive organs. That's very sneaky!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence was never something desirable or worth having in the first place, existence truly is just meaningless suffering which is why I find it so tragic how humans continue to impose it. I wish I never existed more than anything, human existence is the most futile and torturous burden to me, existing truly is just a process of waiting to die where eventually this existence will disappear into nothingness and just be forgotten about, there's no point to existing.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Of course! It really feels like a scam. I didn't ask to be born, I wish I was never born. I came here without my consent and I'd like to return to the void, please. There is so much suffering in this world and humans are disgusting as a species. Two things are for certain - I will die by my own hand, sooner or later, and I will never bring another sentient being into the shithole Earth became.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Darkover
arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I don't see the point in blaming the world for feelings that are only inside me.

Life isn't inherently bad in my eyes. I lived trough neutral/happy times. Life is tough, that's true. But I know I can handle it as long as I don't have these terrible feelings to deal with. ... Depression ruined my ability to live a normal life.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Runa

Runa

Jan 15, 2024
Life can be a very beautiful thing for one person, but a nightmare for you. A lot of people are responsible for their own nightmares, and others have no control over what happens to them. It's just luck. Would you say luck is a scam? Personally I would just say that's how things work, the universe doesn't owe anyone anything. By being alive I've had the chance to enjoy many things and I'm grateful for those experiences.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah life is a scam.

But they keep telling us life a beautiful gift
It all depends how you look at it. With regards to an "end" just imagine you're immortal and you stick around for eternity. That would be the worst nightmare ever. You wake up and pray for an end. Saying that there is a high probability that immortality or at least extremely long life spans could be achieved through genetic modifications to stop the cells from decaying or by uploading the consciousness to software and using a synthetic body.

With regards to drama, illness etc there was a scene in the movie Matrix where Neo meets the Architect. The Architect says the first simulation was perfection a heaven like life with no discomfort, war, illness etc but it miserably failed because the mind wasn't tuned to operate in perfection and in total equilibrium.

Our views are very subjective and formed based on the odds we were given as well as the environmental effects we went through in life. We have the entire spectrum. You think life is a scam someone else with much better odds thinks it's a total gift.

I'm personally against the existence and formation of consciousness and self-awareness altogether. Once again this is my subjective view.
I'm also against the existence and formation of consciousness and self-awareness altogether.

Boggles my mind that many humans want to live forever. One day more of this hell is too much for me. 90 Years of suffering much too long . But they say no give me another 1000 trillion years: wtaf ?
Of course! It really feels like a scam. I didn't ask to be born, I wish I was never born. I came here without my consent and I'd like to return to the void, please. There is so much suffering in this world and humans are disgusting as a species. Two things are for certain - I will die by my own hand, sooner or later, and I will never bring another sentient being into the shithole Earth became.
@crystal_meth97 I could have written that myself. Exactly my thoughts which confirms those thoughts are correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Runa

Runa

Jan 15, 2024
Why do people believe that we owe the world something then? As you said, the universe doesn't owe anyone anything, so why are we expected to give it something in return?
When most people say world, what they really mean is society. We're expected to contribute to society in one way or another to keep everything from collapsing on itself because, whether we like it or not, we've been a part of it from birth. There aren't really many ways around it unless you are super lucky or decide to go against what society deems as acceptable in order to survive.

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
One born's into wealth and safe enviroment another into constant chaos and collecting crumbs just to survive.
People with family, lot of friends and everything feels loneliness and are depressed, another are in contact with human being only with cashier in grocery story when one goes buy crumbs with welfare.

People who say they love you makes you feel the worst possible in different situation, hurts and even abuses you.
Human life is ridiculouss and must be a scam definately.
If im a "soul" that wanted to experience human life just for experience i fully regret it. This is a joke and not funny at all, atleast for me personally.

Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
Life is indeed a scam, everyone is a slave of their bodies.
For example everyone is forced to go to work to feed themselves to escape from the suffering, or everyone needs someone else to satisfy their sexual urges.
Life is a burden with endless needs..

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
All life is suffering according to Arthur Schopenhauer. Life happens as a postponement of death, a postponement of the inevitable. Life is a death prevented and delayed. Life and the Universe are chaos where anything can happen.