• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
A few years ago I was much more confident than I am now. After the arrival of some additional psychological distress and some physical problems, my imposing figure became gaunt and my confidence was replaced with constant panic. I strongly feel that I can't ctb in my present state because those alive will tear my memory to shreds. I basically look like I have cancer. If this were a few hundred years ago, I know that i'd be in an asylum

Reactions: houseofleaves, Kassender, Deutsch and 11 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but a year ago I was awesome. Confident and generally kicking ass at life. Now I wouldn't choose to spend time with me if I had the choice. It's amazing how far I have fallen in such a short period of time. This time last year I was teaching (and doing it bloody well if I may say so) and about to go represent my region at national taunament in my sport. Now I am bearly a shadow of myself. I look physically similar but that's it. I don't recognise myself in my eyes anymore.

Reactions: houseofleaves, WayOut, Deutsch and 5 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but a year ago I was awesome. Confident and generally kicking ass at life. Now I wouldn't choose to spend time with me if I had the choice. It's amazing how far I have fallen in such a short period of time. This time last year I was teaching (and doing it bloody well if I may say so) and about to go represent my region at national taunament in my sport. Now I am bearly a shadow of myself. I look physically similar but that's it. I don't recognise myself in my eyes anymore.
What happened?

Reactions: Deutsch and Tiburcio
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Im curious myself. It seems like you had alot going for yourself. More than I ever have.

Reactions: Deutsch and Tiburcio
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
I've never been what I would call *confident*, but certainly three years ago I was a lot more so. Had only recently started my own business and was looking forward to that. I think my big change came in June 2016 when, after a long long illness, my mother passed away. I seemed okay about it at first, but gradually the effects crept up on me. Friends didn't want to know me anymore and, after the initial "you okay?" messages, stopped communicating with me and certainly seeing me. Apart from a couple of occasions at New Year 2016 and one in February 2017, I haven't seen anyone in those 2 years. I lack so much confidence now - not helped by the fact I'm disabled as well as have Aspergers Syndrome - that I'm too scared to go out and I think the few people I know imagine I'm some kind of recluse. Which I am. But not by choice.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Deutsch, Sidestep and 1 other person
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
The thing is I struggled with self harm and anorxia (and a lot of other stuff) since I was 10 years old. But back then I at least tried to fight against my mental illnesses. I was much more confident than I am right now and I tried to keep my head up no matter how much life sucked. But now... I just feel like the biggest failure on earth. I let my problems overwhelm me and I don't even care to fight anymore. Instead I'm drowning myself in alcohol to forget about my shitty life. Gosh, I've sunken so low...
(I'm 18. And sry 'bout my english. I'm from germany^^")

Reactions: houseofleaves, TengoK, Madrid27 and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
YES! I used to have a lot less fear before I attempted to CTB.

Reactions: Deutsch and Sidestep
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018

same. its crazy how fast you can fall in life and there is just no rock bottom. unfortunately in opposite to that the way up is always long, hard and often not attainable for everyone.

such is life i guess

Reactions: houseofleaves and atwasoa