ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I think I was, I can't really imagine myself being happy with my existence as a whole.

Guld

Guld

Mar 10, 2019
Dont care for destiny, but i've never really wanted to live a long life, regardless if it was good or not. Knowing I'd go out on my own comes with that I guess.

Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020
I have mixed feelings. If we really are spiritual beings that are here to learn lessons and there is such thing as "soul contracts" then I think being suicidal is just what we were meant to work through and grow from. And I do have a fear of the repercussions of playing God so to speak. And if I were to believe in destiny, which in of itself is a spiritual otherworldly type idea (like things are somehow "planned" when you were born) then I would more lean to no people are not meant to end their lives prematurely if we have some sort of "purpose" (which I think destiny implies).
Although I guess some would argue people could fulfill their purpose and die by their own hands.

I don't know, everyone's situation is different, but I know for me for example I've been obsessed with dying for a long time (even at my happiest I had weird thoughts of wanting to just return "home" to the cosmos), and my mom was suicidal a large part of her life so it could just be genetics and from being around that growing up. Predisposition to it even if there is no logic behind it. But some people do seem to just have that thought planted like a seed that grows and grows until they make choices that actually put them in very undesirable situations. It's like a vicious circle.
My first therapist as a teenager I wish I had listened to- he wrote on a piece of paper the power of thoughts that repeat in our head over and over, true or not, and how we then can manifest them overtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrailerTrash