A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I've always had the sense that I would die young, and in a fucked up way. I've said to many close friends or boyfriends : "Mark my word, when I die it'll be totally weird and a mess only I'd get myself into." And then I'd laugh and go on with my wonderful life. Then BAM I get a severe form of a totally strange awful illness and backed into this corner of killing myself even though I've never wanted to die. Ever. So I guess I #nailedit

• Hugs
Reactions: Erase.myself and Xunnsu
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I feel torn on this question of destiny and it has brought me much confusion.A part of me feels I might be breaking some cosmic law and be somehow penalized for it in the next life (if there is one) . and another part of me feels like I'm supposed to do it. I Don't know the answer, but I do know that I have felt for many years that life is a cruel thing for me to endure.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
ctb is my destiny . i suffer everyday in my life .i just don't have a courage to do it with any method except N.I don't also want my mom mourn after my death

TVtrays

TVtrays

May 6, 2019
Yup. I can't possibly conceive of a death from natural causes. I will die by ctb

per_aspera_ad_astra

per_aspera_ad_astra

Oct 29, 2019
I don't know if I believe in destiny, but I've had the desire to kill myself for my entire life. I guess it's been a dream of mine. I remember how I used to fantasize about killing myself before graduating high school. I was always scared that living on would lead me to regret more and more of my life while letting more people down. I don't know if I'm ready to commit to it just yet, but someday, I would like to end my life with my own hands.

L

lostalice

Apr 24, 2020
How would you do it?
I cannot afford to pay someone to do it for me.
I don't know the full facts and what I'd need for Nitrogen / Helium.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm from Manchester in UK.

Eternity

Eternity

Apr 24, 2020
Not necessarily by destiny, but I always had that feeling like my life is a book. A book with a destined end (suicide), a written beginning, a blank centre. But no matter what I do or choose, the outcome will be the same because it's already written.

Reactions: disconnection
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Short answer ...... definite yes.

Reactions: disconnection
disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
Oh my goodness, yes! I have felt that way since my mid 20s. Was so surprised to make it past 30 but still certain this'll be the way I go. Every time I hear a suicide reported it just feels *personal* if that makes any sense, like I'm linked to it through my future death method. That sounds weird, but not sure how else to put it.

Re soul contracts, I have a belief that suicide will fuck up future life chances. I kinda feel that we are meant to *prove* somehow that we can get through certain things and that if we do, our next lives will be better. But last year I also had an intense feeling of being called *back* to the spirit world and know it's my time. In fact, I feel I've already out stayed my welcome in this world. Not sure how many others have spiritual beliefs tied into all this? But it certainly gives it all a more complex layered quality when weighing it all up.

God, so good to be able to 'talk' openly about this stuff.

• Love
Reactions: TrailerTrash
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Not necessarily destined, but i don't see any other way out of this life apart from suicide. I want to be the one who decides when my life ends.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if I was destined to die by me own hand per say, but I definitely feel I was destined to not live long. I already feel 30 years is too long, haven't got another 30 in the tank that's for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Erase.myself
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I feel like I've always empathised with people who felt like this from a young age.

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I assumed it was going to happen, since I could never see life not ending up this way, I tried, but mentally I am just too weak.

I honestly miss the calm days during high school when I would just think that by the time I turned 18 I would kill myself.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Not necessarily believe in the destiny, but it's ironic how some years ago I thought I would live in a long age (around 80s) when currently I don't think I would live past 27.

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
When I was a freshman in high school, a girl offered to read my palm for me. As it turns out, my lifeline splits off about halfway: one way ends very shortly, and the other goes down to my wrist. She warned me that certain events in my life could prematurely end it, depending on what decisions were made.

I've held onto that, and it turns out that she was right.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I've always had this idea in my head that I was destined to die by my own hand. I've always felt like when it is my time to die, it will be by ctb.
Also, I know a lot of people believe that if you ctb, you are going at a time when you were not meant to go. I don't believe that.
I think when it comes your time to go, if you go by ctb, then that's just how you were meant to go. I don't think everyone in this world was meant to have a natural death. Some people are destined to ctb.

Any thoughts?
I've felt that way since i was 11 or 12. even if i'm doing okay for a while, i know that some day i will fall into a deep place and i won't be able to get out of it. some day i will ctb and i don't think anything can change that

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
I don't believe in fate or destiny. However, I do believe that I'm not supposed to be on this earth for long. I recall being 15 and thinking I'd never make it to 21 due to suicidal ideation, suicide attempt, drug addiction and severe depression. I am now 32 years old, and things have only gotten worse as time continues. Im surprised I've made it this far; people call me "strong" a "survivor".... I'm so tired of merely just surviving. Living like a ghost amongst society, just surviving and not thriving. I just wanna catch the goddamn bus already.

Blue Portal

Blue Portal

May 6, 2020
I dont think I'm destined to ctb but I think it's very likely yes.

SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
I'm not sure if I feel like I'm destined to die by suicide, but I also can't imagine dying any other way

Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
I've heard somewhere that all forms of death are suicides. Either 'contracted' (murder, accident), decline in health(the afflicted parts being connected to another issue in life. It's a slow suicide,) or dying by ones own hands (mission abort.)

In regards to being destined to CBT, I don't know. Maybe before I was put in this body I was aware I was likely to CTB. I don't think it's destined though. I think CTB can only be as bad as an unfinished manuscript.

I've really only seen myself either dying young or living a conventional but unsatisfying second half

I'm 27 now and I'll be a bit surprised if I make it passed 33, and pissed if I make it to 40 and diabetes/obesity hasn't done its job.

Last edited:
R

return-nil

May 1, 2020
Nobody can know their "destiny" but I have known for a very long time that I will end my life when I'm ready. I've been dead for a long time already.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
ive almost died in the past-
someone (bf) almost killed me with a massive rock
2 overdosing
and ones speed drove into a wall double flipped landed backwards - car dead me intact..
so who knows
but still- a YES

• Wow
Reactions: Lostandfound7
niloc

niloc

Relax — This won't hurt
May 6, 2020
I've known for many many years it's probably going to be my way out. For the longest time, I've said I've not want to reach my 50s-60s.. well, I'm nearly 41 now and I'm feeling that the time is going to be much much sooner than that. Once I lose my job here soon, I'll probably be over that tipping point.. probably within weeks now..

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I had first suicidal thoughts at about 7 or 8. And premonitions of death as long as I remember. I didn't understand them at the time but now I do. So yeah I think it's fate or destiny, I could have done better but I fucked it up

The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Yeahh I also believe that I'll kill myself. Maybe not today, not next week or maybe next month. But I can feel it. I'll end my life on my own terms...

all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
I guess at some point in my childhood i knew it'll be inevitable

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I've known since I was 12 that I was comfortable with dying and that it would be by my own hands. Just didn't know when at the time.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I'm not saying that I feel destined to commit suicide, I'm just saying that I can't imagine myself being old.

Reactions: TrailerTrash
Serenity

Serenity

Another Broken Spirit.
Feb 8, 2020
I don't believe in destiny. I believe that I control my own destiny, and given my past dumb choices, this is what I now choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: InTheAirTonight and TrailerTrash