• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I've never related to "normal" people either and I've almost always stayed away from them to some extent. Being around people you can't relate to is just toxic and exhausting.

I've always felt like an alien but I don't think there's anything wrong with my views or beliefs; it's the herd mentality that's wrong. Regular people often come off as profoundly ignorant and lack even basic empathy when it comes to having to deal with suicide. Society and "normies" generally only offer impractical and harmful notions of "help" to people that have been debilitated by various circumstances & end up blaming the individual because they are profoundly selfish. God forbid these people have to face reality once in their life and use their critical thinking skills to blame something other than the victim. Having to help someone in a meaningful way requires effort, time, and money which is to say that most people don't really give a damn, particularly if their own circumstances mean that they are well off.

I also can't relate to peoples obsessions with babies, materialism, drugs, superficial niceties, or promiscuous sex. As I explained to a old therapist a while back, most normies don't want you around if you're broken and have nothing to offer them; they toss you in the trash like a broken vase. That idea isn't a product of my trauma, it's a product of human beings having fucked up values and valuing each other for their careers, money, looks, and having a smile on your face at all times!

The only think that makes me feel better is that all of these shitty people will be dead one day alongside me and I won't even have to do anything.

Anyways, I lost my train of thought somewhere in that rambling. What I meant to say is that having beliefs that don't fit neatly within the confines of society has fueled my need for suicide; the worst part being that you have to bottle them up making it impossible to find someone to relate to.

Last edited:
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Anyone else feel like their views, ideals, and experiences are incompatible with the world?
Yes, I feel like an outlier of outliers sometimes, or even completely disconnected from how everyone else sees the world. I can't remember how I got to my seemingly strange point of view on things (I didn't used to think the way I do now), so I have no idea how I could even begin to bridge the gap to another person. It is very isolating, but I don't think, as yet, that it increases my desire to ctb.

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
I actually would agree with your stance, I think, if humans didn't have the knowledge we have now about climate change and the heat death of the universe and explosion of the sun. Perhaps we would have been better off never discovering the fact that nature will inevitably make us extinct. In an ideal utopia, I probably wouldn't be antinatalist, but I can't justify having kids only to throw them into the fray of eventual death and possibly suffering the way all of us here are with suicidality.
People have known since the beginning that if there was a beginning there must also be an end, and it will be just as violent as the creation and upholding of nature itself.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."

Matthew 24:36-44
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

2 Peter 3:3-4
"Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.""

They may not have had a scientific understanding of how things would come about, but it really only takes logic to realize that everything that begins ends, and that it will most likely be due to humans screwing their own species and everything else over as we always have and do. No other species on Earth manipulates the environment to such a degree that they could single-handedly destroy the planet. We have always been our own biggest enemies despite being delusional enough (at least for most) to think that we are somehow "above" other species simply because we are able to dominate, destroy, and experience life the way we do.

abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
While I never thought of myself as anti-nationalist, this is pretty close to how i view the world and feel about our modern problems. I just have this terrible viewpoint tho that there will never be a sustainable long lasting well made government. I mostly just feel that humans are inherently evil and are born with ill intent. Those who I have seen that dont show this trait have usually been touched by the evil of the world and regressed into a protective state of themselves and others (not protective in a bad way just became nicer (talking about most people on this site)). But i just dont see how people who show inherit evil traits are supposed to be put in charge of other humans lives, incomes, health, teaching, and have it actually amount to something that isnt going to self destruct.
I feel you a lot. I'm also an anti-natalist and I'm convinced I'm not supposed to be in this place. I don't belong in this society. I live in a cruel world with cruel people and I simply refuse to accept that. I shouldn't have been born and I was never made to survive this cruelty. So there definitely are some philosophical arguments that at least support my suicide ideation from a rational and logical perspective.
I understand you I suffer everyday with the thought that there are more people like us in the world who simply were not built to deal with the pain burdened to us.
Take care of yourself when you can you deserve it <3 :(

Last edited:
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I do not support the modern economic system of capitalism, and also have been insulted for reading the works of Lenin, Marx, Engles, and so on, even if I do not agree with every proposal these men offer in their writing. My views on the mental health system and their hackneyed "suicide prevention" get treated like the ramblings of a madman. Why is it so scandalous to state that the current system is not working for many people?
I've read the works of Lenin, Marx and Engels and I completely disagree with them, I'm strongly anticommunist, but why do people insult you because you read books? That's nonsense. It's even important to read the works of people you disagree with.

I don't support crony capitalism, which is widespread nowadays. I'm in favour of free-market capitalism.

Last edited:
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I am an anti-natalist, which means I have assigned a negative value to birth. I believe that if we are all going to be wiped out by climate change in a few decades to millenia, the kindest thing you can do is not have children to suffer through it. Not just climate change, but the suffering that is basal to life, the struggle for survival and the hedonistic treadmill, is something I would never put a child through even if I do have the desire to be a mother.

Naturally, my view is incompatible with the belief systems of 99% of the population. Natalists have told me that I should just kill myself if I think life is not beautiful and amazing. They have told me and several other ANs that we failed at life, called us pathetic virgins (which I'm not a virgin, but nice ad hominen, shaming people who don't have sex) and said that our beliefs are a delusion of the mentally ill. They are allowed their views, yet it is unacceptable to them that people can be against procreation, and many of them online have called me ignorant for believing in fucking climate change of all things.

I do not support the modern economic system of capitalism, and also have been insulted for reading the works of Lenin, Marx, Engles, and so on, even if I do not agree with every proposal these men offer in their writing. My views on the mental health system and their hackneyed "suicide prevention" get treated like the ramblings of a madman. Why is it so scandalous to state that the current system is not working for many people?

You get told by normies that it's your fault. That every obstacle is surmountable by the indicidual with consistent perseverance and a positive attitude. Instead of reforming the health care system and advocating for new treatments and services, they'd rather you make like Sisyphus and push a boulder for eternity, stuck in stasis.

After being sexually abused by a doctor and opening up to people about it, I asked why modern medicine cannot respect people's bodily autonomy and develop new screening procedures that are less invasive. This would decrease the rate at which many people are put in a position to have their consent ignored and get abused. I was told part of being a woman is losing your modesty and being able to accept that doctors have the right to refuse treatment and help if you don't want to have your body on display to a total stranger. They don't want to change anything and they don't care about people who suffered sexual abuse.

Whenever I tell people that hiring procedures in workplaces discriminate against disabled people they tell you that's just how life is and you need to accept that it's unfair. Whenever I say that workplaces take advantage of people frequently and that you shouldn't be forced to work 40 hrs a week when it's not necessary, they defend it like the exploitation of their labor is a necessary evil.

I cannot cope with people turning a blind eye to injustice and unfairness. Maybe that makes me weak, but I can't stand living in a world where no one gives a damn and mocks my beliefs and ideas. Chronic illness is the main reason I want to ctb but feeling like an alien contributes to the desire quite a bit.

Do you all feel similar?
I am 100% with you on this.
I am also an anti-natalist and I find it ridiculous that despite OBVIOUS over population and resource depletion people still continue to breed. Its like they have a hive mind and most of the population have come to a silent agreement that their shared crimes are nobody's responsibility as long as all of them are committing the same crime no individual can be blamed. How can they be so blind to the consequences?

I have come to realize that people can ignore an infinite amount of suffering and injustice until it happens to them or someone they love.

They are all guilty and no obvious and immediate victim can be found, so they all agree to ignore it. They argue that we are crazy, but it is definitely not rational to destroy the only thing keeping you alive (the planet) and some may argue that it's OK because it won't happen in their lifetime. They all agree that they are happy to be responsible for the deaths of future generations, so they are all a bunch of murderers. However....if you mention abortion to them, they are all against it. How can they be against abortion but not against future mass murder? It's the same concept.

Also Homelessness - You can't get a job unless you have an address, and you can't afford an address even if you DO have a job. All society are guilty of allowing this to happen, but they blame the homeless people saying they must be addicts and criminals (not true, most of them are army veterans, poor people and .....mentally ill people), they are disgusted by them, some people have completely forgotten that the homeless are human and this is allowed to happen all day every day and nobody gives a crap

Arghhh I need to go try and chill out lol, the normies make me so mad.
I considered antinatalism and I respect many of the sentiments espoused by the movement. However I don't agree with it because just as I don't want my will to die to be imposed upon, so I feel it would be inconsistent to impose upon others' will to procreate. I think that the problem of suffering is much better addressed by an enforced right to die than a ban on procreation.

I also think that (this is more personal and less logical) an end to all human life would be tragic, despite how much potential horror there is within it, because there is also potential for immense beauty. It's all (apparently) luck, and we ought to provide an exit door for the unlucky should they feel they've suffered enough, because the truth is that any one of us could be that unlucky one. We can never justify the atrocities that have already taken place here and continue to take place, but it doesn't mean we should eliminate all experience because of that.

As for capitalism I'll not comment about it because I don't know enough about economics. What I do know for sure though is that it's a long way from perfect.

I absolutely relate about feeling alienated in my beliefs and seeing people just go on in life as if everything is okay when it really isn't, we have some serious issues to reckon with. I cannot, and indeed wouldn't want to force anyone to think or do anything, but it's just depressing to hear again and again: "That's life, deal with it" and similar platitudes.
Anti-Natalism doesn't want to ban breeding, it just encourages and praises people who choose not to breed for having done a service to the earth and all people. Check out VHEMT movement for details :) It is very much about educating people and hoping they make a good choice rather than taking away peoples bodily autonomy

Last edited: