• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Loss of possibilities and choices until you only have the choice of death. This is kind of how my first suicide attempt came about, felt like everything else was done and there was only one task left.

Reactions: Skathon
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Loss of possibilities and choices until you only have the choice of death. This is kind of how my first suicide attempt came about, felt like everything else was done and there was only one task left.
How long ago was that?

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Just a thought, where "murder" serves, it's called duty/sacrifice.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I guess life gets in the way, like there's still things you gotta do before you can go, responsibilities, debts to be repaid.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's weird to put into words, but I feel like I'm at war with my own mind. It's killing me, and I don't really want that even though I do. Or I'm living with a murderer, but the killer is me so I can't escape.

I don't see it as a liberation, because I don't hate life. I'm not happy or excited about the idea, just very, very sad. I remember enjoying things, and I remember being happy and not having suicidal thoughts. I can recognize that I have a lot to live for, but I can no longer feel or appreciate it. Everything is overshadowed by devastating problems that I can't fix or live with.

I just feel trapped and backed into a corner, but nobody is doing this to me but myself. I can't stop it, though. And I can't find anyone or anything else that can, either.

So yeah, it kind of feels like murder rather than a relief.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't want to die. But my mental and physical problems are getting worse. I've already seen doctors and it hasn't helped. Life is murdering me. One other user on here said once that she felt like she was being forced to walk the plank.
Yeh this pretty accurate
Not quite murder. More like I've been fighting a war that I can never win, and the only way it'll be over is if I lose. Its not quite freedom, but it's an end that needs to happen.
Couldn't have said it better.

goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
Sometimes I feel compassion and pity for myself, yet still feel suicidal. At those times, I feel like killing myself would be victimizing myself. At other times, I feel only self loathing, and when I feel that way, the thought of killing myself feels like a relief, and a way to be free.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Yep. People are playing a sick game with my life that I didn't want to enter the arena in the first place.
Only way not to play the game is ctb.
Normally I wouldn't want to die.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yep. People are playing a sick game with my life that I didn't want to enter the arena in the first place.
Only way not to play the game is ctb.
Normally I wouldn't want to die.
Our "player" sucks at this game.
Glad I'm not alone in this feeling

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Since suicide is a choice no-one or anything can force you to make that choice. You're pretty much free to stay alive until nature does the job for you.

Surely suicide isn't a pleasant choice to make but to call it murder just because one doesn't like the prospect is hardly logical or reasonable. Murder is the premeditated, illegal killing of another human-being: clearly that isn't the case if one (only) kills oneself. Might as well argue that a so called 'natural death' is murder by nature.

I think very few people actually want to die (like you if the circumstances were different they probably wouldn't kill themselves) but sometimes death probably is the best choice in bad circumstances. To be determined by the individual herself of course. If one is no longer alive one can't feel therefore there is no more suffering. At least if death actually is the end which seems to be the case.

Reactions: Kramer
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
As others have said it's a freedom and liberation from all the troubles life throws at you.
Yeh that's pretty accurate assuming there is no religions where we face punishment. Hopefully that doesn't happen. I'm actually scared of that happening lol

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
In my native language, the common word for suicide literally translates as "self-murder". I actually think it's appropriate. When I commit suicide it's a premeditated killing of myself.

Reactions: Skathon and Kramer
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Their acts of care are responsible for my death. Not all of their acts of care but so many acts of care that are brutal and sadistic cruelty based on ignoring how i feel or knowing how i feel but not giving a damn about making me feel more suicidal or giving me more reasons to die. Obviously their cruelty is responsible for my death too.

The devil's greatest trick was making the monsters who call themselves the human race believe the freedom to infliit, prolong and worsen suicidality indefinitely is a basis for care. They have no empathy so they really can't care and they do so much cruelty when they try to care. This cruelty is what i see as in common with murder whereas assisted suicide is by consent and it saves.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
As others have said it's a freedom and liberation from all the troubles life throws at you.
But the moments of good are taken too. I haven't had many but they're nice. Actually most of those times, at least in recent years, have been a false happiness.

I met a girl a few months ago and I thought it might lead to something only for it to fizzle out soon after. I don't have many chances with women I like so that was very disappointing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
But the moments of good are taken too. I haven't had many but they're nice. Actually most of those times, at least in recent years, have been a false happiness.

I met a girl a few months ago and I thought it might lead to something only for it to fizzle out soon after. I don't have many chances with women I like so that was very disappointing.
I stay away from happiness as I know it's fake and false. It will be taken as fast as it's given. In the end we are responsible for our life and our death, I am choosing to ctb to stop any further physical and mental pain and to never allow anyone to hurt me again.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
No, not really, but maybe i just think this way because i want my ctb to be my decision rather than something i'm forced with. My head's a mess rn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kramer
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Since suicide is a choice no-one or anything can force you to make that choice. You're pretty much free to stay alive until nature does the job for you.

Surely suicide isn't a pleasant choice to make but to call it murder just because one doesn't like the prospect is hardly logical or reasonable. Murder is the premeditated, illegal killing of another human-being: clearly that isn't the case if one (only) kills oneself. Might as well argue that a so called 'natural death' is murder by nature.

I think very few people actually want to die (like you if the circumstances were different they probably wouldn't kill themselves) but sometimes death probably is the best choice in bad circumstances. To be determined by the individual herself of course. If one is no longer alive one can't feel therefore there is no more suffering. At least if death actually is the end which seems to be the case.
Forcing people to suicide is murder in my opinion.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I stay away from happiness as I know it's fake and false. It will be taken as fast as it's given. In the end we are responsible for our life and our death, I am choosing to ctb to stop any further physical and mental pain and to never allow anyone to hurt me again.
Around how old are you? What do you do when you spot someone you like?

daddy Phil :)

daddy Phil :)

Oct 21, 2020
I think about it like that too. Even if I did it to myself, I still took something from someone else.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
No, not really, but maybe i just think this way because i want my ctb to be my decision rather than something i'm forced with. My head's a mess rn.
Being a victim in life is one thing, but being a victim in death too sounds pretty bad.

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
you put this well.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB