• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Early 30s. What will my next two decades look like you think as a person abused as a child and plagued with debilitating problems?
Have no idea. Only you can see that future. Only I can see mine, mine is ctb. You need to see own future

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Forcing people to suicide is murder in my opinion.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Encouraging/advising people to commit suicide is illegal pretty much everywhere but it's usually not seen as murder.

On a more practical note: how would one 'force' another to kill themselves? Humans are not magicians and can't control others' actions. I agree it is heinous to use psychological manipulation and/or mental torture or bullying and this should be prosecuted since it's clearly anti-social, harmful behaviour but that doesn't change the fact that ultimately the person who kills themselves always make a choice. No matter if it's under duress. They kill themselves, they are not killed by others. This is a fundamental difference, wouldn't you say?

Proving in a court of law that a gun was fired and the bullet pierced the victim's brain should be fairly easy since there is a causal link between pulling the trigger and the death of the victim but how on earth would one prove the contention that mere words and/or actions not physically related to a suicide caused it to happen? In my opinion equating the two is intellectually dishonest and therefore untentable.

If people who encouraged a suicide are convicted as if they had actually physically killed another human-being (in a manner that is considered illegal) it would be quite a stretch of the meaning of the normal legal standard 'beyond the shadow of a doubt' (or similar expressions). Again this does not mean that I condone nor defend such behaviour, not in the least. It should however be treated as a separate criminal offense with its own legal definition.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Have no idea. Only you can see that future. Only I can see mine, mine is ctb. You need to see own future
I have the past decade as a guide but I don't think my 30s will be similar. Youth gives one advantages and my youth is fading.

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
sometimes i feel this way. im going to have to take measures to keep myself from quitting midway through,like drugging myself up and tying my wrists/feet so that aspect of forcing myself to do something i won't feel that i want at the time feels wrong. not that i don't want to ctb, but that decision is scarier once your'e actually in it. does anyone else think this way or is it just me?

Reactions: rabbithole
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
sometimes i feel this way. im going to have to take measures to keep myself from quitting midway through,like drugging myself up and tying my wrists/feet so that aspect of forcing myself to do something i won't feel that i want at the time feels wrong. not that i don't want to ctb, but that decision is scarier once your'e actually in it. does anyone else think this way or is it just me?
Yeah the reality is different from the fantasy. It's why normies say that suicide is easy. Of course it's easy in a fantasy.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
OP - Yes. It feels like murder. And the same people who hurt me, wouldn't let me die but they KNOW, that what they subjected me to, psychiatric assault medical abuse and other policing, called "Suicide Prevention," was DESIGNED to make me more desperate to die. These are destroyers.

Leslie Marmon Silko writes about them well.

But, this is the foundational trauma, of how a "country" was put on this land - Amerika - working people to death and torturing them for attempts to die.
So, no wonder it keeps recurring, at different places in the culture, in cycles. It won't stop until we fulfill the ancestors' and ghosts' unfulfilled life-dreams of freedom and burn the fucking factory/plantation/empire to the ground.

Reactions: WearyWanderer
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
In a way, yes. I didn't need to be neglected and mentally, emotionally, physically, and sexually abused. Remove those out of the equation and I might have been an okay person.

But CTB is setting the bird free from the cage. I'm freeing myself from further torment.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Yea that's true. In the end there's always that one person that fucks you up more than anything or anybody else. Wish they'd just go to hell.

Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
i think death is an imposition the suffering we feel is an imposition too, being born is the biggest one of all, the source of all this bad,,
i wish i was nvr born now i feel forced to go evn tho i kno tht dying wont erase the fact tht i ve been , n wont deny or justify the pain tht my existence has caused to me n others, i nvr wanted this,, im so sorry for all of u );

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
No because I feel like I already died a long time ago.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not really, I just see it as being too tired to go on.

Reactions: Nimbus
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I feel like the disabled in my country are being systematically persecuted as an attempt to strip them of any supportive income from the government, to keep us in our place on the lowest rung of society, to drive us into homelessness so we can't claim housing benefit and to bully us towards suicide with frequent interrogations to decide whether an individual is worthy/sick enough to have a right to social support benefit.

It's government condoned genocide, ableism and manslaughter.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I feel like the disabled in my country are being systematically persecuted as an attempt to strip them of any supportive income from the government, to keep us in our place on the lowest rung of society, to drive us into homelessness so we can't claim housing benefit and to bully us towards suicide with frequent interrogations to decide whether an individual is worthy/sick enough to have a right to social support benefit.

It's government condoned genocide, ableism and manslaughter.
YES.

Reactions: Raminiki
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In away, I guess so. My self-loathing is a huge factor in why I want to ctb because of all the sabotage I've done to myself. Sometimes I just wish I could kill the parts of me I don't like so I can get on with my life, but then I realize that's pretty much all of me anyway. A lot of times it also just kind of feels like there's this thing living inside me and that's who I want to actually kill but other times, I can't tell if I'm actually that thing or not and sometimes I want to kill me for trying to kill me in self defense, if that makes any sense.

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Absolutely. Life was taken from me on 9/16/19. Mind, heart, soul was taken from me after the damage to my body was done. Now I'm just breathing but not alive. Living is painful...emotionally and physically.
I'm so sorry you're in this position OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
You are technically assassinating a very unique character. One in what, trillions?
I don't necessarily think it's murder, but you are killing off an entire future, should this count as murder?
Up to you.