• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
You should find them on eBay from Greece.

Oh really! I could only find "online doctors" where you need a prior prescription and explanation. £45 for 60 I think they were. I will look now. Any problems with customs?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Oh really! I could only find "online doctors" where you need a prior prescription and explanation. £45 for 60 I think they were. I will look now. Any problems with customs?
No problems, and they are delivered quickly, I'll have a look and see if I still have the link.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Great. I can get SN from ACP under £20 for 5x more than I need. That seems the most reliable and quoted source.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Great. I can get SN from ACP under £20 for 5x more than I need. That seems the most reliable and quoted source.
I got mine from acp, they also deliver quickly and use their own courier, you will have to sign for it on delivery.
Here's the link to the eBay primperan, I bought from the one at the top.

Ebay

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I got mine from acp, they also deliver quickly and use their own courier, you will have to sign for it on delivery.
Here's the link to the eBay primperan, I bought from the one at the top.

Ebay

You have given me the answer I signed up for. Thank you! All in all £50 should secure SN and all prerequisites.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Johnnythefox
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Johnnythefox When you signed for it, was there any suspicion? & Any idea about primperan going through customs/import taxes?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
@Johnnythefox When you signed for it, was there any suspicion? & Any idea about primperan going through customs/import taxes?
There was no suspicion whatsoever, I think the signature is only for their proof of delivery. I had no problem getting the primperan and there was no import tax. I wouldn't overly worry about it as primperan is not a dangerous drug as far as I am aware.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 1 other person
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
im in the uk too birmingham

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Addy92, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person