• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if that was common on here, but it's a strong motivation to ctb. I just don't understand why people behave the way they do, and I'm sick of the people in my life. I feel so disconnected from everyone, and I feel like I'm the only person who can see the truth of things. Like everyone else is brainwashed. It's like human beings have this hive mentality, and it truly disgusts me. I don't want to be a part of it. We are a horrible species that have the delusion of thinking we matter.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I agree to a large extent but have you not noticed the hive mentality here too? I've been called a misanthrope, a nihilist and all kinds of things. I think I'm just fascinated by human behaviour and frustrated in equal measure. This can lead to a superiority complex which presents problems of it's own

Reactions: conveniently_dead
SadSack

SadSack

Keeper of Angst
Oct 3, 2019
I don't hate people, I just hate their bullshit. But, everyone is not the same.

And, most people who seem similar to others are just trying to fit in because they haven't the courage or strength to go through life alone. It takes a lot to own up to being a "misfit", and getting by alone.

I went through a misanthropic phase and isolated myself from everyone in my life. I eventually got so lonely that I caved in and rekindled relationships that I'd let grow stagnant.

I still prefer being alone now, but, at the end of the day I can't bring myself to be filled with disdain towards an entire species because some of them are horrible and a lot of them choose to be ignorant because they're afraid of the unknown or solitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: conveniently_dead