Nov 25, 2023
No they will move on quick

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Kit1
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No it won't destroy them, sure they will be devastated but life goes on and eventually they will move on. Plus I live in a society where it is believed a person commits suicide for one of two reasons. Either they are possessed by an evil spirit and the devil made them kill themselves or they are too selfish and too spoiled by luxury to see how good they have it going and end up killing themselves. So whenever one commits suicide no one thinks how much pain they must have been in and how much depressed and alone they must have felt. Instead of blaming themselves the dead will always be at fault. It's sad but I guess good thing it will help the family with grief and moving on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Salmon can't swim and Kit1
S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
Yes, family is the only thing I am alive, though they don't know, but I am(l want to be long gone but they are holding be back) they have no clue

• Hugs
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
It would not destroy my family, but it would certainly cause significant and lingering pain. I have a big family, all my siblings are in relationships with children. Being so big and so close, they would get each other through it. My partner is another story. It would probably ruin her life for a while. She might never fully recover. I am doing my best to survive because I want to spare her the heartache. She deserves the moon and the stars. She saves my life everyday without knowing it.

• Hugs
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
my mom would be devastated. but i'm sure she'll move on rather quickly. i've been a real pain to her growing up. she's old and has experienced a lot of deaths in the family, sadly.
my sibling is a religious person, but we're not close. suicide is a grave sin (pun intended) in his religion. so, i'm not sure how he'd feel or react.
my wife hates me, and she has good reasons to feel that way. she'll get over it, i'm sure.

• Hugs
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
My death will be devastating for my children as we have an incredibly close relationship. Hence I am trying my best to stay alive for as long as possible.
Same here. I desperately hang on hoping my health may improve a little. It makes it very difficult knowing how your children will hurt from this

• Hugs
Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
My family wouldn't be affected that much. I already barely talk to them as is. because of the way they treat me

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
deathistheaesthetic

deathistheaesthetic

call me lalo
Dec 1, 2020
yes, and it'll destroy my friends, and the person I love the most and has loved me the most

but I really can't handle it anymore

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
While I think my death may cause my family some grief at first, once that initial period of shock is over I think they will come to realize that it was for the best. My existence only brought pain to our family so me being dead is a good thing.

• Hugs
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Just my poor lovely mom. She has already suffered enough for a couple of lifetimes...

• Hugs
SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
They'd be better off if I just fucked off already. I know it, and so do they. Me continuing to exist at this point is just selfishness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Celerity
A

arod

Dec 21, 2023
My death will be devastating for my children as we have an incredibly close relationship. Hence I am trying my best to stay alive for as long as possible.
Same here. It's so hard.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I know a woman whose daughter killed herself over seven years ago. She is still struggling and has developed a bad drinking habit. I'm not sure this woman would ever have been emotionally healthy, but her daughter's suicide certainly didn't help. It gives me pause.

At the same time, I didn't ask to be here, and my parents arguably would have been better off without me. They done goofed by having me.

• Hugs
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
What family I have left will be more than happy when I'm gone. My mom could care less I have a chronic illness that just annoys her and when my mom passes my sister inherits a good chunk of money. I get nothing.. it's a win-win for everyone if I were to leave now.

• Hugs
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
It wouldn't affect my family at all my sister has always hated me and I live with my mother right now and she can't stand me. I think they would actually be happy with me gone. I have physical and mental disabilities that they just cannot empathize with.

• Hugs