• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
Relapsed a couple days ago again. Been cutting a bunch since then and right now I got the biggest urge but I'm not able to. Are there any other ways to self harm? I've heard of digital self harm and stuff like that but other than that I've got nothing

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Red Desert, Ironweed, Sweet Tart and 3 others
Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
Burning, hitting, maybe biting? seem like they could be decent

picking at old sh [not sure if that increases infection risk]
theres also other things like starving or over-exercising

I hope something here works
be safe!! <3

Reactions: Navi, 90starve and Lost in a Dream
getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
Poking with needles or excessive smoking

Reactions: Navi, 90starve, midnights and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I used to self harm by eating junk food with the intention of destroying my health. I knew it was going to go downhill no matter what, so I tried to rush it. There's lots of other kinds of self harm I've heard of too, such as people whipping themselves, or punching things, stuff like that. I've also heard of people burning themselves too.

Reactions: Navi and 90starve
AltShaih

AltShaih

。⁠*゚⁠+♡ Menhera ♡。⁠*゚⁠+
Jul 6, 2023
Rubber band on wrist, stretch it and let it go. Stabbing or poking with a point, like a needle, thumb tack, or safety pin. This one doesn't really hurt, but it's uncomfortable, putting ice on your skin for too long so you can at least feel something (numbness and cold). If you smoke, put out cigarettes on your skin. Or get a small metal object (doesn't have to be sharp) heat it up, and press it against your skin. Biting yourself (usually around the fingertips). Purposefully hitting your limbs against something to get bruises can work as well. Hope this helped!。⁠*゚⁠+

• Love
Reactions: Red Desert, Navi, 90starve and 3 others
midnights

midnights

coma baby ୨୧
Jun 28, 2023
picking nails until they bleed, scratching, whoever mentioned excessive smoking is a god<3 also drinking if u can or working out until exhaustion

Reactions: Navi, Lost in a Dream, 90starve and 1 other person
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
When I transitioned to being clean I had rubberbands on my wrists and snapped them. Causes bruising and after a bit the area is very tender and it becomes more painful. Just as sucky to hide but it causes less complications like infections.

Reactions: Navi and 90starve
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I've selfed harmed in many different ways. Burning (with lighters or the tips of a lit incense), promescuity, binge eating, starving myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Navi, Sweet Tart and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i used to go on extremely long walks.

• Love
Reactions: Red Desert, midnights and Navi
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
burning is nice, sometimes just heating something up like leaving the lighter lit for a while and pressing it against my skin to feel the warmth / heat is nice and not necessarily self harm

Reactions: Red Desert and Navi
tobby rabbit

tobby rabbit

it's easier to die and I'm lazy
Jul 6, 2023
Burning, hitting, biting yourself. Deffo works for me. Bruises are much easier to explain than cuts. You just simply say you are very active/doing sports and all of the questions are gone

Reactions: Red Desert and Navi
madoka

madoka

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
when i can't cut, hitting myself or dropping something hard on my fingers to get bruises works. :p

Reactions: Navi
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
My ex used to drip hot wax on herself, hair out and go onto social media and purposely say things that would cause people to say mean things to her

Reactions: Navi
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Untitled
Hit yourself on the fat part of your thigh with one of these, a rubber garden mallet. Hurts like hell, but since it is made of hard rubber and the head is very wide it only causes (at most) minor bruising. Rubber and a wide face were my reason for using this specifically and not a regular hammer, and why I would suggest it now. And not suggest a regular hammer. In any event point of contact is in an easy to cover up part of your body should it bruise. The only downside I recall is at one point having such sore muscles I collapsed in the shower with my legs just giving way after a particularly harsh session. But only once.

I did this for about six months many years ago. I would stand with the mallet at arms length and slam it into my thigh, about ten times to each thigh. Made a sound similar to tenderizing meat. Hurt every bit as much when I stopped doing it as when I started, so no escalation of the practice was ever needed. Not sure why I started but I stopped because after a while my dog would follow me into the basement and kind of freak out as I would hit myself. So I stopped. Once she passed away I never got back into it.

I might have done some nerve damage to my left thigh, but the evidence here is kind of sketchy. The skin there is always peeling and dry and there isn't much feeling. But I think this might be the result of a medical condition I have and not this since it didn't manifest until years after I stopped the practice of beating myself with the mallet.

Obviously the main reasons for my approach here were to (a) avoid discovery, (b) avoid permanent disfigurement while (c) causing myself a great deal of physical pain. All three goals were met, other than with (a) the aforementioned dog judging me. 🤷‍♂️

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Sammie_com.sanrio, Red Desert, midnights and 1 other person