Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
My ex husband in US works for the department of defense. He says schools will be shut down through summer, and maybe into fall. I can't imagine but he's usually right.
Wait wait what?!?!?!

Reactions: starshotplagues
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Wait wait what?!?!?!
I know. That's what he is hearing from pretty high briefings. He said he'd be surprised if we get on track by fall.

At the end of the day, no one knows. But it's a realistic possibility.

Reactions: starshotplagues
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I know. That's what he is hearing from pretty high briefings. He said he'd be surprised if we get on track by fall.

At the end of the day, no one knows. But it's a realistic possibility.
Wow at this point it's beyond crazy. I walked into the grocery store today and just shook my head. It's so odd around here right now.

Manicpixiedreamlast

Manicpixiedreamlast

Mar 10, 2020
Im waiting because I don't want to be a weirdo who was so scared of covid-19 that I kms. I've been attending talks because of my education about covid-19 so it would be a logical conclusion.

darkhorse256

darkhorse256

Student
Mar 10, 2020
Definitely. My plan was to travel and ctb in a foreign country but I can't do that now due to corona. There are so many travel restrictions in place so I find that I can't even do that.

X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020
Can the virus mutate and get deadlier?
I'd rather die of coronavirus than kill myself, to be honest.

• Love
Reactions: oxymoron, heheb27595 and LMLN
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I wanted to CTB in April, but I'll have to reschedule. My country just went into a full lockdown and I'm with my boyfriend until the crisis ends. I can't go home. I can't wait.

Reactions: MsMaudlin
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
So my mother is coming to my house in Colombia from NYC running from the coronavirus. I really wanted to ctb but now I feel she needs me. Everytime I am close to ctb something happens and I am getting tired of it. Is like a course. First my aunt died, then this.
:'(

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I have a little more time for my plan, but I sent my main drug to the lab in Spain and I'm afraid it will take more time, the hotels starting to close in my country.
Annoying timing

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Some very close friends of mine who I planned to say goodbye to before CTB unfortunately left abruptly to go back to China to be with families. I'd rather not CTB without seeing them in person one more time and so I'm having to postpone by at least a month, maybe a few more... Pretty frustrating :(

D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
It totally ruined my plans. I can't move. Not allowed. Feels like North Korea around here these days. Don't know what îm gonna do.

• Aww..
Reactions: Girobatol
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, in part due to the coronavirus. This is because of the chain of events that occurred in the last few months. Long story short, my living situation changed which resulted me to move home back to my parents' place. Since my parents are basically anti-gun and don't approve of firearms (and they know my mental state, they would absolutely not be ok with me having a firearm at home) so I didn't want to ruin relations or the peace by bringing it home. Therefore, I stored it at an FFL store of some place and they agreed to hold onto it for some time (until I get back on my feet). Since that store is where I previously lived like 200 miles from where my parents live, I am unable to readily access it.

Originally, I planned to get stuff ready this year, make peace with things, and then check out late in 2020 or so, but due to this pandemic, my plans have changed. Yes, make no mistake, I would still wish to CTB (for ALL reasons mentioned in my 2020 suifuel thread) and my mind is still set in stone, but it is a matter of "when" which would be dependent on the virus and window of opportunity (the virus also affects travel greatly). Also, if states enforce lockdowns and curfews, getting from place to place would be difficult and more challenging.

Now people would ask well why can't you just leave your parents' home? Well, my parents generally keep a close tab/track what I do, they are more or less authoritarian so I am unable to just up and leave without explanation, if I'm out for an afternoon they would usually want to know where I am and given that many events, public areas, gatherings, and stuff are closed, I have no good alibi to buy time. Ideally, I would find a place to temporarily live, like for a few weeks or so and then get my firearm while I'm temporarily residing in another dwelling (firearm friendly preferably) and then in that timeframe, CTB.

Reactions: rosetrapped
BrokenConk3r

BrokenConk3r

Snälla döda mig
Feb 9, 2020
Me sorprende y alegra conocer a un compatriota en el foro de SS. No seas tan duro contigo mismo, esta clase de cosas siempre pasan, la oportunidad vendrá eventualmente, al menos puedes ver a tu madre y hablar con ella antes de reunadar tus planes de ctb. Ordenar el sn ahora es imposible por el corona, pero ya espere toda mi vida para morirme, unas semanas más no me van a detener.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and Girobatol
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Postponing? Nope. If anything, it's making me want to go sooner.

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Personally no I won't I know people in the health care sector working crazy hours for peoples safety. I don't want to add more pressure among the likes of doctors police nurses funeral directors. Wouldn't be fair on them atm. But they say this lockdown on many parts lf the world in my country it isn't fully on lockdown but I can see this going to hell of a lot of suicides I could be wrong. But stuck in your house for over 2 weeks would drive anyone insane. Stay safe guys I'm putting it off till after summer time when it calms down

heheb27595

heheb27595

Nov 20, 2019
Since Monday I went downtown trying to get it. Doesn't feel I got it.
It's only 4% mortality rate anyway. Chance I die from it are all pretty much an illusion.
*the mortality rate among confirmed cases was 4%. though the true figure is likely to be lower, because of large numbers of unreported people with mild symptoms.

Last edited:
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Yes, postponing for the time being. Schools in the UK closed today so my priority now is to homeschool until things get back to normal.
I kinda wish i had done it last week before this escalated

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
So my mother is coming to my house in Colombia from NYC running from the coronavirus. I really wanted to ctb but now I feel she needs me. Everytime I am close to ctb something happens and I am getting tired of it. Is like a course. First my aunt died, then this.
Awww I'm so sorry ): I do really hope you find peace soon. Sometimes I like to believe if something stops you from CTB every time, then it's some sign telling you not to CTB, you know? You can always take advantage of it (: and my condolences to your aunt.

JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019
No it won't stop me. In fact that it might bring me to ctb sooner

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Planned on buying some Chloroquine in the UK, but all supplies seem to have been requisitioned by the gov as it is a treatment for Covid19. Rather embarassing. I was caught with my pants down, timing-wise.

R

ronnyriggs2

Dec 24, 2019
YESSS WAS TRYING TO CTB IN CALI BUT THE BORDER SHUT DOWN TONIGHT LOL grateful for the community here

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Me. I'm exposing on streets as much as I can so I catch it. Wish me luck!
How can you die from it though it's unlikely if you have no health problems. I did the same not sure if I have the virus but was attempting to smoke cigarettes that will help with the combination of the virus to help die u think this will work?

Reactions: a.h
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
One article got me thinking recently, about how funerals are needing to be cancelled or postponed, in my country not due to workload or body-processing delays but due to limits on gathering sizes etc.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
If it weren't for the virus I would have already CTB'd, but I had to postpone the date twice now.

Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Unfortunately I don't have any underlying condition with my lungs or heart so Coronavirus is unlikely to kill me.

Reactions: heheb27595