• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
I know he's very controversial but was wondering if anyone else here liked his content.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Wait, the guy who said that Cuties was hot and forced Voosh to ragequit during a debate because he kept being a pedo? Or is that someone else?

Reactions: 4am
Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah, that guy. I'm starting to realize making this thread might have been a bad idea, as it puts me in the awkward position of trying to defend him against his horrible public image, which even he's very unapologetic about.

For what it's worth, he's not a pedo. People think he's a pedo because he defends pedos, but he doesn't defend child molesters, and agrees child molesters should punished for their actions. Most people don't understand the difference. Most people think pedos and child molesters are the same thing, so they misunderstand mrgirl's defense of pedophilia as a defense of child molestation and hate him even though that's not what he's saying. Most child molesters are surprisingly not pedos.

Anyway, since you're familiar with Vaush you're probably also familiar with Destiny. You know how Destiny defends incest (assuming both people use birth control)? And Destiny does it to be edgy and make his debate opponents squirm? Well that's kinda the same thing with mrgirl and pedophilia, although mrgirl would claim his intentions are more noble than just trying to make others squirm.

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022
I think he's pretty cool to have a conversation with, I don't watch him and I don't know much about him besides the few talks with Destiny.

I prefer Destiny though, he's got more content and experience.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
You know how Destiny defends incest (assuming both people use birth control)?
I barely watch d.gg (and vaush) but doesn't Destiny do it to show problems with certian Moral positions?

Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
No, Destiny unironically defends incest. He obviously doesn't recommend anyone to do it, but I believe he argues that the only negatives of incest are 1) power imbalance (e.g. a parent taking advantage of one of their children) and 2) incest babies have abnormally high birth defects. So I believe he argues that if the incest takes place between two consenting adult siblings and they use birth control then there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu