• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
I'm in the hospital after drinking a few litres of deier (which contains methanol and ethylene glycol). The doctors say it's honestly a miracle I'm alive because my blood pH reached 6.8 and I have more than the ld50 of methanol in my blood. I'm getting treated with fomepizole that prevents the liver enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase from metabolizing it into toxic substances (formic acid and formaldehyde).

Miracle aside, how is this possible from a medical perspective?

Reactions: Donewith_ and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm in the hospital after drinking a few litres of deier (which contains methanol and ethylene glycol). The doctors say it's honestly a miracle I'm alive because my blood pH reached 6.8 and I have more than the ld50 of methanol in my blood. I'm getting treated with fomepizole that prevents the liver enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase from metabolizing it into toxic substances (formic acid and formaldehyde).

Miracle aside, how is this possible from a medical perspective?
Guess it wasn't your time lol!

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
guess you're immortal like me. we need to die by accident when we don't want to ctb anymore, that's some strange sense of humor

i wonder that you didnt loose your eyesight or worse