• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Elijahh

Elijahh

Hmmm
Mar 24, 2024
I live with my parents and I plan on ctb'ing with sn.
Everything will be done at night when they're asleep.
However, is there any possible way to make seem like it was an accident?
On the day that I will ctb I will go out with someone and hang out with them a bit but I don't want my parents to blame this person for anything yet I want them to think it was an accident.
Any help would be appreciated

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not gonna work with SN. There's only a couple methods that *could* appear accidental - drowning, and maybe "falling" from a height. I guess an OD on H or F could look accidental, too.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
I live with my parents and I plan on ctb'ing with sn.
Everything will be done at night when they're asleep.
However, is there any possible way to make seem like it was an accident?
On the day that I will ctb I will go out with someone and hang out with them a bit but I don't want my parents to blame this person for anything yet I want them to think it was an accident.
Any help would be appreciated
Yeah just say oops before you do the procedure to kill the body

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
You can make delicious pesto with ramsons. You can also make delicious pesto with meadow saffron which looks exactly like ramsons. There is cases on the news every year where people mix up both plants and end up dead. The toxin of meadow saffron, colchicine, makes you ill before you end your meal and there is no antidote, doctors at the hospital can only ease your symptoms but not save you. You could easily make it look like an accident.
Alternatively, you could have a go at mushrooms in autumn since ramsons and meadow saffron only grow in spring (season is nearly over).