• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

narupajin1128

narupajin1128

Paranoia personified
Feb 19, 2024
Do any of you have any goals or a list of things you want to do before you commit? Do you think you'll be able to achieve them? Personally, I do but I'm not exactly set on them. I just see them as a side quest before ultimately killing myself.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, updatedmind and sserafim
Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
I've always had a special little bucket list in my head of things I can only do when I'm about to ctb. I have a lot of responsibilities in my life that are holding me back from leaving, but if I can figure out how to burn those bridges and release myself of those commitments and responsibilities, the first and last thing I would do before ctb is take all the money I have saved, go on a whole road trip and just start marking things off.

I want to go to a rave
I want to try cigarettes
I want to crash a wedding
I want to have sex with a stranger
I want to climb a mountain
I want to fly in a plane
I want to beat up the man my ex cheated on me with
I want to get so high I get sick
I want to see the northern lights
And everything else I would think of along the way.

I'd keep going till I run out of money, run out of steam, or find something worth living for

Then, one way or another, the road trip would end somewhere beautiful

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to go traveling

updatedmind

updatedmind

Jul 12, 2023
prove to my partner that in the end that its not their fault and that they can move on

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
No. I don't make any plans or bucket lists. I don't want to stop myself from doing this by believing there's something worth living. Because I don't think that there is.

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nope, I have no goals at all. Why would I have goals to do in life when all I want to be is dead? It makes no sense to me to have goals regarding life

Reactions: divinemistress36, wiinterfrost, tronix and 1 other person
junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
Made a bucket list of things to do before my next birthday. I've crossed off three things and hated doing each of them. None were what I expected them to be. So I'm abandoning the list entirely

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
not really.
i've experienced interesting and imporbable things in my life already,and already did that whole trying-everything-it's-all-or-nothing-now and now i mostly just want it to end. due to disability and extremely crippling anxiety i wouldn't have anything to put on that bucket list anyways!

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
if i could suddenly die before ctb that would be amazing