• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I've seen a few people that are artists which made me wonder about how many of us are artists here. Doesn't need to be as a profession, just a creative person that paints or draws.

I am a hobbyist artist, my pfp is a painting I made.
Are you an artist?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, KafkaF, persimmon and 4 others
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I do some art, not good at it tho

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ForgottenAgain and Meteora
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I'm creative. Visual arts. I think we have lots of musicians here thanks to Tantacrul. Your pfp is very impressive. Very emotive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ForgottenAgain and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I'm creative but not professionally. I play the guitar and draw/paint.
I agree, your pfp is very nice. Is it acryl on canvas?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I'm creative but not professionally. I play the guitar and draw/paint.
I agree, your pfp is very nice. Is it acryl on canvas?
Thank you, my pfp is a digital painting, I use a drawing tablet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Meteora
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I draw and paint. But it's been a year since any good painting.
I can't be creative when depressed

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Meteora and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I draw and paint. But it's been a year since any good painting.
I can't be creative when depressed
Do you take meds?
My creativity is blocked so much through antidepressants :(. That sucks so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Do you take meds?
My creativity is blocked so much through antidepressants :(. That sucks so much.
I am trying to find the right combination that works for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Meteora and ForgottenAgain
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
hello hello! I draw, used to paint, and am slowly trying to get back into sculpting. I also embroider and make costumes occasionally if that counts?

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
hello hello! I draw, used to paint, and am slowly trying to get back into sculpting. I also embroider and make costumes occasionally if that counts?
that's so interesting! I loved sculpting, it's so enriching to the soul. You sound like a very creative person for delving into so many things.
I have started to try to learn sewing several months ago, wanted to make a skirt.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I've seen a few people that are artists which made me wonder about how many of us are artists here. Doesn't need to be as a profession, just a creative person that paints or draws.

I am a hobbyist artist, my pfp is a painting I made.
Are you an artist?
I'm a writer.

Written over a hundred poems. Dozens of articles and a few short stories. Currently working on what would be my first novel. Or would have been, I guess.

• Love
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I'm a writer.

Written over a hundred poems. Dozens of articles and a few short stories. Currently working on what would be my first novel. Or would have been, I guess.
Oh that's so wonderful! It saddens me how such creative people end up here. Life should really let you finish your novel, I'm sure it would be great. I hope that would turns into will, I hope life can be kinder to you...

Reactions: KafkaF
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
I was

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and ForgottenAgain
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I used to draw and paint, but I stopped in 2015. I bought a workstation in 2016, with a Cintiq, but I haven't used it in 8 years.
A year ago I subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud (with all applications) and also to Autodesk Indie (Maya and 3D Max), but I haven't used the programs either...
I'm totally stuck.

//

Dibuixava i pintaba, pero ho vaig deixar el 2015. Em vaig comprar una estació de treball el 2016, amb una Cintiq, pero en 8 anys no la he usat pas.
Fa un any em vaig subscriure al Adobe Creative Cloud (amb totes les aplicacions) i també a l'Autodesk Indie (Maya i 3D Max), pero tampoc he usat els programes...
Estic bloquejadíssim del tot.

• Hugs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I used to draw and paint, but I stopped in 2015. I bought a workstation in 2016, with a Cintiq, but I haven't used it in 8 years.
A year ago I subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud (with all applications) and also to Autodesk Indie (Maya and 3D Max), but I haven't used the programs either...
I'm totally stuck.

//

Dibuixava i pintaba, pero ho vaig deixar el 2015. Em vaig comprar una estació de treball el 2016, amb una Cintiq, pero en 8 anys no la he usat pas.
Fa un any em vaig subscriure al Adobe Creative Cloud (amb totes les aplicacions) i també a l'Autodesk Indie (Maya i 3D Max), pero tampoc he usat els programes...
Estic bloquejadíssim del tot.
Is it a big creative block or just feeling like being creative won't bring you joy so you don't attempt it?
I'm sorry to hear things haven't worked out, I'd love for you to be able to feel joy and pleasure being creative. I hope you can feel that again...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Is it a big creative block or just feeling like being creative won't bring you joy so you don't attempt it?
I'm sorry to hear things haven't worked out, I'd love for you to be able to feel joy and pleasure being creative. I hope you can feel that again...
It's a general block in everything, even reading books (I haven't read in years) or watching movies (I watch them in several days most of the time). I also can't normally play video games for example (but I played one last year that didn't give me anxiety).

//

És un bloqueig general en tot, fins i tot en llegir llibres (no llegeixo desde fa anys) o veure pel·lícules (les veig en diversos dies la majoría de les vegades). Tampoc puc jugar normalment a videojocs per exemple (pero vaig jugat un l'any passat que no em generava ansietat).

• Hugs
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I do art. I also do other creative things like knit and write poetry. I play a musical instrument too.

• Love
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I do art digitally, and I can play two instruments. I'm mostly doing game development currently, it's also pretty artistic. I need to draw a lot of sprites and backgrounds.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I do art digitally, and I can play two instruments. I'm mostly doing game development currently, it's also pretty artistic. I need to draw a lot of sprites and backgrounds.
That's so cool! And, small world, I work in game development, as a programmer. I admire people who can be good at so many things, really not easy, way to go!

Reactions: Scythe
K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
Oh that's so wonderful! It saddens me how such creative people end up here. Life should really let you finish your novel, I'm sure it would be great. I hope that would turns into will, I hope life can be kinder to you...
Creativity and neuroticism correlate to a degree, I believe. And high neuroticism increases mental health problems. So it's not surprising that a lot artists would end up here. Plus, society does not properly value and reward art, often.

I think it hurts too much for me to live long enough to finish it. And my mental state also makes it hard to motivate myself to work on it much anymore.

That's okay though. I'm a shit writer and my novel would've probably turned out to be trash. The world won't be missing much by missing out on my book. So it's not so bad that I won't get a chance to finish it, even though it makes me sad.

• Aww..
rattymiss

rattymiss

Feb 7, 2023
i believe myself to be an artist, but not a good one haha. at least not as good as i wish i was.

• Hugs
K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
i believe myself to be an artist, but not a good one haha. at least not as good as i wish i was.
Most artists wish they were better, even the really good ones. In fact, if I were to bet part of what makes the really good artists so good is always striving to be better than they are.

Reactions: rattymiss and ForgottenAgain
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I used to digitally draw for fun, wasn't good or anything but at one point I was able to make stuff that seemed decent enough. I do write a lot, also only for fun and will never post anything, but creating something and imagining putting it out there for people is fun.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yeah, I do art to increase people's pleasure. Whatever works. Visual, audio, tactile, etc

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I like to draw. I have dreams and aspirations to draw and write stories. I'm just too depressed and filled with insecurities to actually do it.

• Hugs
N

NewtoEarth

Feb 20, 2024
I do art. Well, try to! I'm a big fan of trying new medias. Not very good at any of them, but it's fun most of the time. I used to play instruments but stopped learning and haven't really got the energy to try and pick them back up again.

• Hugs
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I'm trying to 🥺👉👈 I've come up with ideas for stories mainly, and I'm finally now trying to make anything of them 🤞

I have a story I started actually writing! I have it all planned out (what I'm good at) and I've even have a chapter written with notes for more! (What I'm not good at)

Also have this character I want to tell stories with in videos but that stuff is so complicated but I really wanna play this character 🥰

I've also painted my fair share of Warhammer models 👍😎👍

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I draw digital art, I believe I'm good enough since I can sell artwork. It's nothing much but hey, I haven't starved to death yet. I also write, but it's mostly erotica and involves a lot of taboo themes. Most personal art I draw I think also is very taboo, it's almost all gory and fetishistic pieces. But it's fun.