• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
does any one know any?

If anyone had this answer I think a lot of us wouldn't be here and the person who introduced this method would be a living legend on the forum for those that remained. It is horrible being in this state of mind. I don't know exactly how you feel but I empathize with you mon ami :hug:

Edit: just realized I said "living legend" without meaning to be ironic lol

Last edited:
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Well, they say that when paying for a job you need to choose two from: fast, well and inexpensive.
For suicide methods you could imagine a similar triangle with painless, fast and easy.

For instance inert gas would be relatively difficult, but once set up fast and painless. Hanging is easy and relatively fast, but can be very painful. SN can be difficult to obtain, but is supposed to be quite fast and relatively painless. N is very difficult (to obtain), but definitely fast and painless.

So, if you need something that's fast and easy then hanging it is. There's a reason for the popularity (or notoriety) of this method.

Reactions: Salt and 262653