• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
Does the SN method have any risks of failure?Like permanent disability or anything?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It probably depends on at which point you are 'saved'. Honestly, I think it's foolish to think it's risk free. It's a chemical that severely restricts the way oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. There's surely going to be a point where the major organs aren't dead but, aren't receiving enough oxygen either. That can't be good for them.

I don't know many case studies though. I think that's significant. If it was maiming but not killing lots of people- that would play into pro-lifers hands. They could (justifiably) be warning people of what could happen with evidence.

There have been members here who have failed with it and I've been fairly impressed with how many don't seem to have experienced severe complications.

That said, the truth is- I don't know. I think it's foolish to muck about with it though or think that it's 100% effective and painless. It carries risks- like all home grown methods do. That all said, it's likely the method I'd go with if I ever work up the courage.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This has been discussed in many threads about SN/failed attempts/risks. Like with any other method there's a risk of failure and permanent health damage. In the case of failure: The earlier you get the antidote administered the better it is.

Upvote 0
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
It's possible to suffer brain damage if you survive, it's not common though and most make a full recovery.

Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
In the previously discussed threads it seems as though with sn you either survive it or you die. Permanent damage with any suicide attempt shouldn't be completely ruled out though.
When I look at the blood test of sn and see how the originally thin runny blood turns into this dark brownish muddy looking clump of mess, I can only imagine what 25g of it does. It amazes me how the antidote reverses that damage 🤯

Upvote 0