• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
In the SN guide/bible it is mentioned 8 hours of fast is necessary.But the process starts 48 hours prior.So does that mean we have to fasting is to be done for 8 hours or 48 hours,I am confused

Reactions: unabletocope
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I asked this the other day, the bottom line seems to be between 10-48hrs but as someone who wants to attempt soon I think its 48hrs

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
There are two methods, one with 48 hour prep and the other with 8 hours or so.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Those hours are put for taking the prep meds along with the SN, it has nothing to do with food fasting. You can choose the 48 hrs regime if you decide to take the AEs for two days prior to SN. With or without food is up to you. Or you can choose the Stat regime if you are afraid of negative effects of AEs. The fasting for food depends on your own metabolism. You can choose to fast for however long you feel confident that your stomach gets empty. Mandatory recommendation is water fasting 2hrs before before taking SN.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
In the SN guide/bible it is mentioned 8 hours of fast is necessary.But the process starts 48 hours prior.So does that mean we have to fasting is to be done for 8 hours or 48 hours,I am confused
Absorption of SN, other meds takes place in the small intestine. I believe the number of hours recommended for fasting is 8 hours as this is the amount of time that is generally considered for the food to pass through the stomach and small intestine and into the large intestine.

Once the food has left the small intestine, the SN and other meds should be able to pass freely from the stomach into the small intestine and be absorbed into the bloodstream.

Extract quoted from link below..

"Digestion time varies among individuals and between men and women. After you eat, it takes about six to eight hours for food to pass through your stomach and small intestine. Food then enters your large intestine (colon) for further digestion, absorption of water and, finally, elimination of undigested food."

A period of fasting over 48 hours would be excessive and unnecessary given the above information. It is likely to cause nausea and weakness by the time of ingestion of the meds which may better be avoided.

Some people may be concerned about the possibility of SN causing diarrhoea and being found with expelled faecal matter on them.. In such cases I'd say a 24 hour fast should suffice. The use of a either a laxative or some bananas the previous night to ctb day and an intake of about a litre of water on an empty stomach the next morning should be good enough to clean the colon of its contents.

Nevertheless, I believe the standard recommendation is to have food as normally as possible, observing an 8 hour food fast and a 2 hour water fast from ctb time.

Reactions: cosmic-freedom