CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I'm not really someone who likes anime at all. However, I saw a lot of praise for the show and ended up watching it. Needless to say, I fell in love with it. I thought the show balanced the serious and humorous aspects of it very nicely, and I think the show perfectly manages to be heartfelt despite all the jokes and stuff. Didn't really expect to like this show much at all and ended up adoring it. Are there any other fans of the show on here?

T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
It was definitely fun to watch.

K-On! is of a similar theme but IMO is quirky in a somewhat different way.

Some recent stuff has been pretty good to people who don't really watch anime. Oshi no Ko very popular and I found it entertaining but darker theme (e.g. some very violent things happen in the first episode). Some friends loved Spy X Family as their first anime.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It was definitely fun to watch.

K-On! is of a similar theme but IMO is quirky in a somewhat different way.

Some recent stuff has been pretty good to people who don't really watch anime. Oshi no Ko very popular and I found it entertaining but darker theme (e.g. some very violent things happen in the first episode). Some friends loved Spy X Family as their first anime.
Yeah! I've been hearing a lot of good things about anime as of recent. I might try and see what else I find interesting.