• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So I'm obviously going with the carlcoal and tent method in a taped off room but I can't get the malwai tent I desperately need without ordering online and i really don't want to order it to my house so i guess what i was looking for was an alternative that i could fine in stores that would follow the same parameters

So i need a 2 man tent which is a 1 peace has no cotton and is 3000CC or above I believe i have this right please highlight any details i maybe missing thank you

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I didn't buy a malawi tent. It wasn't really available to me in the US anyway. I just went with a mid-priced tent of mid-quality, nothing special. I plan to seal the entire tent with some "gutter" sealant that comes in a gallon can. Just roll it on. May even throw a tarp over it, too, to help contain the CO better. I know the malawi tent has been "proven" to be a good choice for CO ctb, but I, personally, don't believe it's critical to success with this method. Many have used far more primative methods and been successful. As a matter of fact, there was a story on CourtTV about a woman who died in the woods in what appeared to be suspicious circunstances. That's why CourtTV started covering it in the first place. Well, after several weeks of investigation, it was determined she took het own life. Guess how she did it? She used a small tarp to capture the CO she was making from a fire and just stuck her head under it. I'm not saying this is a good way, or a reliable way, but it seems to have worked in her case.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4