• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'm so tired from insomnia, depression, panic attacks, anxiety and all that.

it seems like it'll never get better. Sure I've been better for a few days but that's because I was just putting up a mask and then would burnout.

I barely slept and when i woke up I had a panic attack where I had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

Then I sat there feeling like I was going to throw up again for 2 hours, rocking back and forward with my eyes sometimes shuttin from being so tired. I'm back to the point where I want to die. It's rough. I can't remember the last time I wasn't anxious.

Idk what to do.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Have you ever taken sleeping meds? Since you're not getting enough sleep it's probably enhancing all of your other troubles. Getting a good sleep everyday is really important so I recommend maybe getting some otc meds or going to a doctor. I personally take Quetiapine because I also have insomnia/anxiety/depression and it has helped me at least sleep well

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Have you ever taken sleeping meds? Since you're not getting enough sleep it's probably enhancing all of your other troubles. Getting a good sleep everyday is really important so I recommend maybe getting some otc meds or going to a doctor. I personally take Quetiapine because I also have insomnia/anxiety/depression and it has helped me at least sleep well
I'll look into that. I do currently take hydroxyzine to help me sleep but yeh isn't do enough.

_battered_butterfly_

_battered_butterfly_

PaperDoll_EasilyTorn
Mar 5, 2021
Hydroxyzine or Atarax did nothing for me... I required ativan and Klonopin for the terrible Anxiety

I too... Would gag and vomit because the anxiety
was so strong...

My doctor prescribed me stronger anxiety medications, because I mentioned how debilitating my panic disorder was. Because it was
... Much like YOURS.
And the fact that I was vomiting so much and it was relentless.

Mentioning that your panic disorder is causing you to throw up so much, that you can hardly keep any food down at all, is also a good way, at least in the United States,
To get a prescription of Meto... Which is a useful med to have handy sometimes.

On the topic of antiemetics, when I had Zofran, I would combine that with the Ativan, that seemed to help me a lot more for some reason with the anxiety if I was at finding myself nauseous and throwing up, the Zofran plus Ativan took the edge off.
I wasn't in a full-blown panic. Felt relaxed... No gagging.

I pray that you can find some relief! I know how frustrating, debilitating, disabling, and scary this can be! Anxiety sucks. Especially when it is as bad as we have it...

hugs

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I can relate, I suffer from anxiety and panic as well, it's very difficult.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You could try kratom. It won't solve your problems but it can give you time to breathe.