E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Okay so I had been looking into the use of either Sodium Nitrite or Sodium Azide
given how easy it is to buy these salts.

However the method calls for a mix of other drugs which all seem to require a prescription.
Has anyone created a list of non prescription alternatives and researched their usefulness.

prescription medication is usually alot stronger than over the counter meds.
and my concern would be that relying on a weaker alternative may lead to failure.

I know the strongest antiemetic on the market are reserved for things like chemotherapy
where they actually block the brain from triggering a vomit response.

Over the counter alternatives dont come any where near that level of chemistry

Last edited:
Reactions: FollowHim
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
There is not a single OTC med that people have reccomended to use on SaSu over something like meto.

Connect with people here & deep dive Reddit and you can find meto without a script.

However, even meto is not NEEDED. Several people have drank the zesty salts with no other medicine included. Beyond that, everything else is optional. Meto helps you hopefully not puke and everything else is for comfort.

Also, in case you haven't, I would look into SA a lot! It is very dangerous & can cause someone who try's to resuscitate you to be on the bus too.

Also when ppl here say SN they aren't talking about sodium nitrate.

I think you should read the mega threads.

Last edited:
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
Sorry that this isn't an answer to your question but be careful of the difference between sodium nitrate and nitrite. Nitrate is the easily acquired one but nitrite is the one you see you used to CTB.

Reactions: FollowHim
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
just wanted to point out the typo in the title OP, if you wanna change it ahaha ^^; I hope you find what you're looking for btw

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Sorry that this isn't an answer to your question but be careful of the difference between sodium nitrate and nitrite. Nitrate is the easily acquired one but nitrite is the one you see you used to CTB.
Thankyou for pointing that out.
I meant to say nitrite, the two words confuse me all the time.
I actually found Sodium Nitrite before I found Sodium Azide

Im actually surprised at how easy they are to obtain where i live (depends on where you live in the world)

In terms of difficulty to acquire suicide paraphernalia.
Its has to be the prescription for the antiemic.

Or I would have to say its the thread adaptor for the inert gas method.

I mean its easier to source a full SCBA breathing apparatus than it is to buy a Thread Adaptor.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
just wanted to point out the typo in the title OP, if you wanna change it ahaha ^^; I hope you find what you're looking for btw
Beat me to it. I was thinking: "Jews control the antiemetia?" or similar.