• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Recently, I started wondering if I should even use AE. If I plan to die, I'll just drink the SN and if I vomit, so what? I'll just take the next glass.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Shu
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Some people in this forum recommend taking antiemetics 30 minutes before taking SN. I dont believe this is correct. If you consult Guide to Humane Self-Chosen Death it says that you should take antiemetics, ideally 10 mg of metoclopramide every 6-8 hours in the prior 24 hours, last dose one hour prior with some light snack. In poisoning with other drugs (this book doesnt discuss SN) you should have 8 hours of fasting, to fasten absorption. I recommend to read it carefully.
Where could I see this guide?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Recently, I started wondering if I should even use AE. If I plan to die, I'll just drink the SN and if I vomit, so what? I'll just take the next glass.
I think you should at least try to get AE because, without them, you will most likely vomit. Yes. You have a back up glass. But, the idea of antiemetics are to minimize the amount you vomit. You don't want to vomit repeater times on your first glass was the amount of SN getting into your intestines will be very little. If you vomit several times on your first glass, what makes you think that you won't do the same with the second glass? Thus, I feel AE are critical for a more successful outcome.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and Shu
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I think you should at least try to get AE because, without them, you will most likely vomit. Yes. You have a back up glass. But, the idea of antiemetics are to minimize the amount you vomit. You don't want to vomit repeater times on your first glass was the amount of SN getting into your intestines will be very little. If you vomit several times on your first glass, what makes you think that you won't do the same with the second glass? Thus, I feel AE are critical for a more successful outcome.
Good point. I already have the AE, so I'll be good to go whenever.

Reactions: DyingMiND