• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Here I am again. Another weekend over. The 'death clock' says there's 12,547 days left for me. I keep a countdown in my phone. My natural estimated date of death. Seems such a bloody long time. And how many of those days will be spent having a cold (like now) or something worse? How many will be spent worrying about stupid things like money or problems with my son?

How many hours will be spent sleeping because I don't want to be conscious at all? How many hours will be spent wishing I was in love or travelling?

How many tears will I cry?

How many 'life fans' could be saved right now by cutting me open now and harvesting my viable organs?

That's the thing isn't it? Why TF isn't it legal to put me out of my fucking misery and let others reap the benefits of my death.

Last edited: