D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020
I totally get where you are coming from. I'm quite a loyal person and have trouble getting over people too. Especially when people are completely dismissive of someone.

Right now, the important thing is you.

I think the bigger things to work out are, why are you lonely, and why its only when you have had a couple of drinks you feel confident enough to reach out to people.

I think you're a decent guy. I doubt you said anything ott. Maybe the approach was a bit overwhelming, maybe she's a cold hearted bitch who knows. Try not to worry about it.

If age has taught me anything, talking to girls is much more simple than people make it out to be.

Keep things simple, keep things friendly, and if you make a little mistake don't beat yourself up about it. No one is perfect. Don't let people criticise you for trivial issues.

Is there anyone else you get on with and are kinda interested in. I think this group should help.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, GravityUtilizer and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Maybe a change in perspective could help you move out of this rut, or least move up a bit.

Please don't take this as me slapping you, I'm not.

It might help to think of them as women instead of girls, and call them that. Or even better, think of them as people.

It might help when you think of them before reaching out (as well as during and after) to pretend they are equally as tall as you, equally physically strong, equally intelligent.

How would you approach someone who is equal?
How would you approach someone you respect?
How would you expect someone you respect to respond to you? Can you take it? Is it better for you if you can't and if they don't respond to you that way?

You see, I've been a "girl." I let that keep me small for a long time because I didn't know I am a human, a woman, and an equal, that I am short but I am quite formidable and am not only inherently worthy of respect, I have earned it. I took a lot of shit because of "girl" and "nice," and took on others' -- excuse me for saying this -- butthurt feelings, and so tried to soothe and placate them; it only encouraged the behavior, and then it got even worse. I decided I am just as tall, strong/powerful and intelligent, and I stand up and say No and Back off to someone eye-to-eye, chest-to-chest, don't care how tall or built they are, or what kind of weapon they're holding. Doesn't often win me friends, but it wins me respect, and after blustering for a bit to save face, those dudes either go away or go behind me and find someone else to dump on. Sometimes I call that out, too, so other women can learn they don't have to be dumped on, either. On rare occasion, and I mean exceedingly rare, another man will take my cue, or, on his own, step up to that man and encourage him to wake up, man up, take the medicine of hearing that he's acting off the mark, and be the better man he already is -- a man who is empowered enough to respect women and men, stand up for women and teach other men how to treat them with equality and respect, stand up to other men when they're not meeting what they know is right, and promote universal respect that benefits all. A confident and self-empowered person does this, whether man or woman; they step up to meet and be the better person they already are.

Your awesomeness is oozing. I really mean it. I always appreciate your posts where you hold a mirror in front of people (you've done it to me too). I hope the OP understand this is not meant to hurt but done out of love and compassion, not just for the OP but for all the other "girls" (women) who should be treated as people, as equals. I think we would probably get along well in real life.

I've stood up and spoken up when the need was there. I love the look on their faces when someone of my stature (I'm short), and not quite alpha male stands their ground for others.

Respect

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, sourpink and GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Can't believe I'm about to do this. I'm about to transcribe. Fuck it. This is it:

22 August 2018
Hey how are you?

10 October 2020
ABIGAIL!
How are you these days?
Def didn't have like a major crush on you back in the day
Or whatever x

16 October 2020
Sorry about all that
Hope you're good tho :)

*Blocked during the following month*

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Can't believe I'm about to do this. I'm about to transcribe. Fuck it. This is it:

22 August 2018
Hey how are you?

10 October 2020
ABIGAIL!
How are you these days?
Or whatever x

16 October 2020
Sorry about all that

Sounds like you got mind fucked instead of physically fucked.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Astronomer, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

22 August 2018
Hey how are you?

10 October 2020
ABIGAIL!
How are you these days?
Or whatever x

16 October 2020
Sorry about all that

Were you expecting:

"Oh hey, I remember you from two years ago! You were the hot stud that I too had a secret crush on. Let's get together and I'll let you play with my tits, I'll suck you off and then you can fuck my wet pussy".

Yeah, so it doesn't work that way. It's been two years!! She moved on, you need to NOT call people when you're drunk and lonely. Tough love, sorry.

Reactions: sourpink, shay23, demuic and 5 others
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Were you expecting:

Oh hey, I remember you from two years ago! You were the hot stud that I too had a secret crush on.
Yeah pretty much this.

The rest was kinda crass don't you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Ghost2211 and 2 others
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Yeah pretty much this.

The rest was kinda crass don't you think?

So you were expecting her to remember you and say that she also had a secret crush on you, minus the leads stuff. That was TWO YEARS ago! I get you were drunk and lonely but ... deal with your drinking, attend AA meetings and who knows you might meet someone interesting.

Reactions: sourpink
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Look mate I did AA all 2019. Was very cute. To thine own self be true, etc. Got all those fucking chips. Then I got stuck in a halfway house. Then Covid happened. Man, I've been around. She was nothing real to me ever so don't worry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and SmellyRat
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
what a mess.

• Love
Reactions: shay23, HadEnough1974, Ghost2211 and 2 others
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
That transcript wasn't even that bad. I was expecting way worse. Nothing even sexual in there. Just a mention of a crush you had. Pretty concise and almost self-deprecating. Whatever nothing to see here.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The transcript wasn't that bad. It looks like she blocked because you messaged from time to time and didn't take the no reply hint, but I expected worse.

Reactions: sourpink, woxihuanni, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
How would you call her name during sex? Abigail does not roll off the tongue.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

"Ohhh Abby, you make me rock hard instead of flabby....?"

Reactions: Gnip, Deleted member 94, Ghost2211 and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
One of my childhood friends, is just like you. He'll drunk message women on Facebook that he knew from HS. He dropped out about 15 years ago, and figured he connect with one of them because they're now older and what not. He doesn't understand why they block him or never reply to him. He'll always message the really attractive ones saying things, "Hey Ashley, class of 2004! I had a crush on you and still do, wanna hang out?" or "I love you since the day I laid eyes on you, and I always loved your feet, can you send me feet pics?" Just absolute cringe stuff that I had to distance myself away from and revoke his man card.
I see we have a poet here :))

I should make sexually insensitive greeting cards before I go...."Mmmm...Abigail, let me rub your blowhole you giant....whale?'

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
I

ifnotnowthenwhen

Nov 2, 2020
Im new here, hi all, but this is extremely immature

Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
I am assuming he was drunk and forgot it.

It could have gone like this.

ca9278d3a47e9924237a627546bf801b.gif

ShinyShyAsiaticwildass-small.gif

tenor.gif

HopefulDopeyBittern-size_restricted.gif

american-pie-dancing.gif

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Silvermorning, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020

Play them the song

Reactions: Silvermorning
I

ifnotnowthenwhen

Nov 2, 2020
How did I know? You guys complain abt daily problems when alot if us have real problems. Grow up.

Yuki Tenuki

Yuki Tenuki

Oct 30, 2020
sorry but
lol

I can put myself in your place so well. ;)
That's why you can talk bullshit only when people know that your drinking and see every sentence with a wink. ;)

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
How did I know? You guys complain abt daily problems when alot if us have real problems. Grow up.
People are allowed to complain about whatever bothers them. It's not really up to you to decide what is considered to be a "real" problem.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Superdeterminist, Ghost2211 and 2 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020

I don't think it's fair to say alcoholism isn't a real problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, Ghost2211 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There are plenty of sad or angry posts if that better fits your desires. Let people have fun once in a while.

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Good4Nothing