mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
People are allowed to complain about whatever bothers them. It's not really up to you to decide what is considered to be a "real" problem.
I just love it when people with 2 posts who registered a week ago try to tell us what's what on this site.
I don't think it's fair to say alcoholism isn't a real problem.
...or rejection by the opposite sex.

Reactions: Gnip, Good4Nothing and Ghost2211
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
I sometimes drunkenly message girls I used to work with over all my years bartending. Always complimentary though!

But yeah this one she blocked me, and she ain't the first. I don't blame her but it still hurts like hell.

Basically I never move on with my life and apparently want everyone who's ever known me (especially women I've crushed on) to know this fact, while they all move on with theirs.

STUPID DRUNK GRAVITY!

:aw:
Lucky you.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I just love it when people with 2 posts who registered a week ago try to tell us what's what on this site.
Angry banned people most likely.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I get random messages from men on social media all the time and it's incredibly annoying at best. Respect her decision to have blocked you, she doesn't owe you her time and attention, most of us are fed up of random men online trying to hit on us, we just want to be left alone.

Reactions: Niftypoint124, Pupu, Deleted member 94 and 4 others