• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

annxietty

annxietty

anxious
Mar 27, 2023
Its my first time doing an offtopic post but I just watched this anime and had to come here to talk about it... if anyone else has watched it PLEASE tell me your opinions
Im very bad at reviewing things and Im dumb asf but I have to say this is one of the worst anime Ive ever watched, maybe Im being too mean or Im exaggerating because I just finished it and Im mad lol but look ... I dont expect media that talks about suicide to talk about it like we do here, they always have to deliver this "dont kill yourself" message, "you will regret it" "think about your loved ones" etc... but this must be one of the most empty and meaningless anti suicide propaganda Ive ever seen. Honestly Im laughing because I know they wanted to do something deep here, also is Japan, there is a huge suicide rate there so they have to be very anti suicide, I know, but come on... specially the last episode which was released 3 months after apparently lol and it was the true final episode, it was ridiculous, Im not going to spoiler anything go watch it if you want to suffer I guess, but on that episode a girl is clearly stating they want to commit suicide and the main character ghosts her, like she cuts all communications I was laughing at this point, I was in extreme confusion the whole episode tbh...
I really want to know other people opinions on this anime, thank you for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Its my first time doing an offtopic post but I just watched this anime and had to come here to talk about it... if anyone else has watched it PLEASE tell me your opinions
Im very bad at reviewing things and Im dumb asf but I have to say this is one of the worst anime Ive ever watched, maybe Im being too mean or Im exaggerating because I just finished it and Im mad lol but look ... I dont expect media that talks about suicide to talk about it like we do here, they always have to deliver this "dont kill yourself" message, "you will regret it" "think about your loved ones" etc... but this must be one of the most empty and meaningless anti suicide propaganda Ive ever seen. Honestly Im laughing because I know they wanted to do something deep here, also is Japan, there is a huge suicide rate there so they have to be very anti suicide, I know, but come on... specially the last episode which was released 3 months after apparently lol and it was the true final episode, it was ridiculous, Im not going to spoiler anything go watch it if you want to suffer I guess, but on that episode a girl is clearly stating they want to commit suicide and the main character ghosts her, like she cuts all communications I was laughing at this point, I was in extreme confusion the whole episode tbh...
I really want to know other people opinions on this anime, thank you for reading.
I've watched it. It was good, then it abruptly became bad. The final episode completely killed the point of the show. And the ending was like a cliffhanger.