D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
it's ironic that the people here don't seem to understand moral relativism, given that this very forum is taboo in the eyes of the majority (don't take this as a justification for the op's actions).

• Wow
Reactions: _Kaira_, x~Sophia~x and Makko
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
This
it's ironic that the people here don't seem to understand moral relativism, given that this very forum is taboo in the eyes of the majority (don't take this as a justification for the op's actions).
is just too complex for my dumb brain... I understood nothing forgive me

D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
This

is just too complex for my dumb brain... I understood nothing forgive me
what i'm trying to say is that it seems hypocritical to get mad at a cat killer for being "immoral" when there are people on other forums who get mad at sanctioned suicide for the same reason. i'm just being a little twerp though, so don't mind me

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: _Kaira_, x~Sophia~x, Life_and_Death and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
what i'm trying to say is that it seems hypocritical to get mad at a cat killer for being "immoral" when there are people on other forums who get mad at sanctioned suicide for the same reason. i'm just being a little twerp though, so don't mind me
Is being a little twerp immoral? Who decides that? Hmm.

• Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers, Deleted member 25508 and fedupsoul
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Whether the OP is messing with us or not, who knows. The hell with him at this point.

I never owned a cat but I used to take care of a house for lady who owned several. She went to Florida for the winter and it was just me and the cats. I fed them and played with them. When I was lying on the couch watching tv, one of the cats would always jump on my stomach, curl up and start purring as I petted him or her. We would usually just fall asleep together. I kinda miss that.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, _Kaira_, Makko and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Yeah...well the difference is that suicide is taking our lives in our own hands for our own purposes. Whereas abusing children and animals is harming something else that has no effect on your situation other than personal gratification or that you're a sick SOB. There's a fine line between the two. Our moral stance on suicide only harms ourselves in which we are fine with. Being a cat killer and being suicidal are different things. And yes I'm able to opinionate online that abusing animals and children is morally wrong and that anyone that does so should have a bullet put in their head.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, newave3 and x~Sophia~x
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Whether the OP is messing with us or not, who knows. The hell with him at this point.

I never owned a cat but I used to take care of a house for lady who owned several. She went to Florida for the winter and it was just me and the cats. I fed them and played with them. When I was lying on the couch watching tv, one of the cats would always jump on my stomach, curl up and start purring as I petted him or her. We would usually just fall asleep together. I kinda miss that.
Similar experience; stayed with a family who has a cat and a big dog for a short while. Both the cat and dog would sneak into my room every night (the door couldn't be closed properly), climbed up on my bed and cuddle up to me. I woke up with them both sleeping next to me every morning.

It's weird. I don't like animals but animals like me. Even if there are many other people in the room, they'll come to me. Not sure what to make of it.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Life_and_Death
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Yeah...well the difference is that suicide is taking our lives in our own hands for our own purposes. Whereas abusing children and animals is harming something else that has no effect on your situation other than personal gratification or that you're a sick SOB. There's a fine line between the two. Our moral stance on suicide only harms ourselves in which we are fine with. Being a cat killer and being suicidal are different things. And yes I'm able to opinionate online that abusing animals and children is morally wrong and that anyone that does so should have a bullet put in their head.
I wouldn't have thought you'd have to point out the huge difference between abusing children and animals, and the act of suicide... but hey, if needs must! :/
it's NOT the same reason though, is it. We're only hurting/killing ourselves when we ctb! I would've thought it was just common sense, but....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and newave3
D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
i have a personality disorder so i tend to be sympathetic towards the dregs of society. personally, my ego isn't so grotesquely inflated that i think i know what's right for everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Makko
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
i have a personality disorder so i tend to be sympathetic towards the dregs of society. personally, my ego isn't so grotesquely inflated that i think i know what's right for everyone.
having a personality disorder is no excuse for believing animal abuse is right or moral.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and newave3
D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
having a personality disorder is no excuse for believing animal abuse is right or moral.
you don't even need a personality disorder for it. most people eat meat, which is a product of factory farming, and that's about as cruel as it gets.

• Hugs
Reactions: fedupsoul
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
you don't even need a personality disorder for it. most people eat meat, which is a product of factory farming, and that's about as cruel as it gets.
Ha ha I wondered when you'd bring animal farming into the equation. That is a different topic altogether, and one that the Government make strict rules as to the procedures of killing animals humanely. What we're discussing here is the blatant abuse of domestic pets, just for the thrill of it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, _Kaira_, newave3 and 3 others