ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
I heard one of my classmates who got in trouble with the law killed himself this way. He was always fascinated with body mutilation so he bought sharp surgical blades and intravenous lidocaine along with lidocaine creams.

Not sure what the full story is but he either died from the blood loss of cutting the head of his penis open (which was actually painless) or the amount of local anesthetic he injected to his penis.

Anesthetics can actually be very harmful and cause respiratory arrest even among non-intentional attempts at death (surgery) and being used by anesthesiologists so its safe to say this combined with heroin, benzos, alcohol is a good idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, pole, Ladylethal and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Is this our N replacement?

• Love
Reactions: Boochky, inconsequential, Halo13 and 13 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Umm. While I was in high school there was this video making the rounds with some dude literally slitting his penis in half lengthwise, no anesthesia or any of that sort. I refused to watch it, I just know what it was about.

No thank you, I would not like to be found like that.

Reactions: littlelady774
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Umm. While I was in high school there was this video making the rounds with some dude literally slitting his penis in half lengthwise, no anesthesia or any of that sort. I refused to watch it, I just know what it was about.

No thank you, I would not like to be found like that.
Hey, at least nobody would think about suicide there... the only downside is being memefied for eternity.

Reactions: Ladylethal and jake3d
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Two advices.
First: Change classmate for another healthy classmate.
Second: Right now.

Reactions: malummo
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
It's like...

tritt-in-die-hoden-schmerz.jpg

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I heard one of my classmates who got in trouble with the law killed himself this way. He was always fascinated with body mutilation so he bought sharp surgical blades and intravenous lidocaine along with lidocaine creams.

Not sure what the full story is but he either died from the blood loss of cutting the head of his penis open (which was actually painless) or the amount of local anesthetic he injected to his penis.

Anesthetics can actually be very harmful and cause respiratory arrest even among non-intentional attempts at death (surgery) and being used by anesthesiologists so its safe to say this combined with heroin, benzos, alcohol is a good idea.
I thought i had heard it all !
It is crazy what some people would do.

Reactions: jake3d
K

Kreeker

Jul 17, 2019
Interesting choice I would say.

Reactions: Ladylethal
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Perhaps Lorena Bobbitt could help if you don't want to do it yourself.

Reactions: Sargasm and Meretlein
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
Ow ow ow reading this thread is making me involuntarily cross my legs.

Reactions: RM5998, Meretlein and justwannadie
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Jesus Christ...

I mean I'm searching for lidocaine and syringe to slit my wrists

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

??????

Reactions: laiduponit