• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I hope this don't get long...
I have someone i know who has borderline lets call her "raisins"...

She talked shit of an event she was working voluntarily...then invites me to they event ( it was a animation proyection once in a theatre for 5min 5 dollars aprox). An hour before i told her that i would not go and she got mad (she knows i'm depressed).

Then after 2 weeks she got angry insults and send me messages that she was upset that my bf is working with a guy she was upset and she don't want to talk to him because he would bot listen to her and then mixed the situation with the theatre.

Then 3 days (father's day) she kept complaining about the theatre and that i should apologise that i'm her best friend (she said that one day).

Thanks for listening

been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Other people will do what they do. If you didn't want to go and you were polite enough to tell her, rather than avoiding her, then well done to you. She should appreciate that.

Do you think its worth apologising for the sake of her peace of mind (even if you don't mean it)? Its only words, then you can discuss later when its not a big thing. Sometimes these things are storms in teacups, and disappear in time.

Reactions: Superfluous
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Other people will do what they do. If you didn't want to go and you were polite enough to tell her, rather than avoiding her, then well done to you. She should appreciate that.

Do you think its worth apologising for the sake of her peace of mind (even if you don't mean it)? Its only words, then you can discuss later when its not a big thing. Sometimes these things are storms in teacups, and disappear in time.

I was wondering if it was a terrible thing to not go. I asked her once if she would like to invite a family to her proyections but she said that was stupid and didn't care.
And now she got like this and take out other things from the past to complaint.

And I know She loves lying to anyone.
She had a best friend once and she had sex with her friend's boyfriend. She told me that the guy cheated on her with someone unknown. But she told my bf that she did it only that she don't remember how it was. Then she told her ex (for some weird reason she keeps talking with him) all the details of the event...this is one of her lies and I found her talking bad about me....
Also she has 2 police complaints from one of her exes and tried to hide my bf that she was the one who was the cause...
Once she threatened my friends with a knife when one of them said her diagnose was borderline when she say it out loud were she study...

Sorry I had to vent this u_u"

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Venting is fine. IMO it wasn't a terrible thing to not go, you can only do what you can, and you told her why you couldn't go.

If she is your friend, she may feel annoyed but would understand. Is she your friend? Does she do things to support you? If she does, then give her time and attention and pick your moment to talk. If she doesn't then move on and find people that return your friendship.

Nobody's perfect, but don't give your trust to people who can't return it.

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
I hear that, but baby & bathwater. Although maybe not the best analogy. How about no pot=no overthinking? :nomouth:

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Venting is fine. IMO it wasn't a terrible thing to not go, you can only do what you can, and you told her why you couldn't go.

If she is your friend, she may feel annoyed but would understand. Is she your friend? Does she do things to support you? If she does, then give her time and attention and pick your moment to talk. If she doesn't then move on and find people that return your friendship.

Nobody's perfect, but don't give your trust to people who can't return it.

I was wondering how bad it was...funny enough she has more tolerance with a friend who always go late by 3h hours to any event...lol
She tries to get me out of the house but sometimes i think the purpose is for her to not feel bored...
And she started to call me best friend after what she did to her friend ...and i knew she would use it later......

*Sigh*

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Ah, idk, just observe her for a bit, be a flaneuse. You can consider her and sigh while walking your turtle. Easier than cats.