• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I ...have ? had ? thought I had ? a friend for a few years who told me I could talk to her if I had issues and she'd listen. She didn't. I told her I was envious of couples, and she tried to invite me to spend time alone with three others couples like three years ago, I told her I am lonely and only once was she the one to come see me (it was baerly a ten minutes walk) when I went multiple times to see in the two first years we knew eachother, I stopped talking to her for a year after that. I started talking to her again on new years eve last year, we never saw eachother IRL since then, and now she told me she refuses to move anywhere without her bf, and on top of that she made comment about how I wouldn't go see her a few weeks back.

There is another person I thought was a friend, but she told me three days ago she had to pretend to be someone she wasn't for thing between us to go well, obviously that's a shitty move, but now she doesn't have the energy to do so so I can't even say anything to her without feeling like she'll feel insulted or won't care at all. She even had the audacity to make me a note and ending it with "you are not alone", which is fucking insulting.

Yesterday I was supposed to go and see them, had some gifts prepared and some things I wanted to try (related to my gender identity), but in the leading days, because I felt off with the second one, I was indecisive about coming or not, and very tense about the situation, and whilst they both had told me they wanted to see until then, at the same time I was told one of them was pretending to be someone, I was told I'd be unnecessary stress for her and I should not come, and the other basically agreed. So here I am selling back the gifts I had, and choosing my method.

So anyway, felt betrayed, might CTB later.

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
I get what you mean about fake people.

I knew a spiritual guy who would talk all the time about 'karma' but would commit fraud, be a pervert, and beat his wife.

I have mates who regurgitate what they see online like "you're allowed to cry" and "its okay to not be okay". Then turn their back saying "it's not that bad" when I had police problems.

I knew people who said they'd be there, then were not. Disloyal friends.

"I've known good criminals and bad cops, bad priests and honorable thieves" - Mike Ehrmantraut

People will be fake. People will betray you in life. People will put on a show. People will say nice things to your face, bad things behind your back. People will manipulate you. At least you know them truly now.