• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Willowkin

Willowkin

Peace from pain by choice not chance
Jul 23, 2019
I think I've figured out just about everything I need with the Amitriptyline "cocktail". I'm going to be drinking vodka instead of whiskey as part of the final step but as a non-drinker I am concerned about vomiting. I have already started having screwdrivers (which is vodka and orange juice) but I don't know how much vodka I'll really need minimum.
Can someone give me an actual amount and where they got that info from please?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, thatguyakira123, Hotsackage and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i've been reading a lot about this method and i can't really find the right amount so i'm also really interested in this information.

it shouldn't be a problem as long as you have meto, but in some failed attempts i've read about, some people downed a whole bottle and still didn't throw up, i'm also seeing a correlation between a high dose of alcohol plus other pills and then failing at it.

the pph only mentions alcohol as a potentiator and as a way to wash down the bitter taste, they don't say anything about the right dose so no answers there.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Ἡγησίας
Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
i've been reading a lot about this method and i can't really find the right amount so i'm also really interested in this information.

it shouldn't be a problem as long as you have meto, but in some failed attempts i've read about, some people downed a whole bottle and still didn't throw up, i'm also seeing a correlation between a high dose of alcohol plus other pills and then failing at it.

the pph only mentions alcohol as a potentiator and as a way to wash down the bitter taste, they don't say anything about the right dose so no answers there.
I know I'm using the pph too. I'm also using prescription Dexilant (which is for GERD) instead of meto. I have a lot of other kinds of pills but somebody I talk to was reaching meds as well (we are pretty much the same stuff) has pointed out that depending on the pill it's almost not worth it to take other meds or try anything other than alcohol in addition to the amitriptyline cocktail because you don't know what the reaction will be. It may induce vomiting just by mixing one other med! Even if adding additional "dangerous" medication(s) might SEEM like it makes sense, I am definitely NOT trying it! Everything I've found so far and that's quite a lot says that taken properly the amitriptyline cocktail should be way more than enough to do the job as long as the person is not found too soon. I'm not trying to change your mind just telling you what made me decide not to try anything else :)

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I think I've figured out just about everything I need with the Amitriptyline "cocktail". I'm going to be drinking vodka instead of whiskey as part of the final step but as a non-drinker I am concerned about vomiting. I have already started having screwdrivers (which is vodka and orange juice) but I don't know how much vodka I'll really need minimum.
I am using vodka too..the amount has not been specified in books afaik.. they just mentioned to use it to swallow meds. I am a non-drinker too..but i habituated myself to it for my attempt. I don't want to throw up during my attempt..if i choose to drink for first time at that time. I drank 2 or 3 times.. but not more amount ..just 50 ml. And its ok on my stomach.

Maybe i'll drink till where i feel comfortable and my stomach doesn't feel heavy. You don't want to mess it up at the last point coz of vodka.. Ami cocktail itself is lethal..vodka obviously increases the lethality of it to some extent. But i wouldn't take too much..anyways i 'll take less vodka in my attempt..coz the vodka i have is a bit spoiled i think..and i doubt if i can get more vodka.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
Just take a swig of it i think
Nooooo it definitely requires much more than that!

P.S. - that's not meant meanly btw, I just know for a fact a swig won't do anything at all
I am using vodka too..the amount has not been specified in books afaik.. they just mentioned to use it to swallow meds. I am a non-drinker too..but i habituated myself to it for my attempt. I don't want to throw up during my attempt..if i choose to drink for first time at that time. I drank 2 or 3 times.. but not more amount ..just 50 ml. And its ok on my stomach.

Maybe i'll drink till where i feel comfortable and my stomach doesn't feel heavy. You don't want to mess it up at the last point coz of vodka.. Ami cocktail itself is lethal..vodka obviously increases the lethality of it to some extent. But i wouldn't take too much..anyways i 'll take less vodka in my attempt..coz the vodka i have is a bit spoiled i think..and i doubt if i can get more vodka.
Check my other thread I just posted with "warning" in the title. It's a weird concept but you probably will find any answers I get helpful too

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
A non-drinker can't take a big enough "swig" to do anything, and also taking a swig would probably be enough to make you puke or at least spit it out. Thats why non drinkers drink their alcohol in juice or cola.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Nooooo it definitely requires much more than that!

P.S. - that's not meant meanly btw, I just know for a fact a swig won't do anything at all

Check my other thread I just posted with "warning" in the title. It's a weird concept but you probably will find any answers I get helpful too
from the video on amitriptyline in the pph alcohol is used to get rid of the nasty taste once the pills are dissolved in water and swallowed.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Possibly I would suggest you get used to drink alcohol, this may help.

Reactions: Donewith_
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I'm sure I read somewhere that the pills should be crushed and mixed with jam or honey to make them more palatable? Wikibooks perhaps?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Probably to get rid of the bitter taste ???

Reactions: Lost1804
Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
According to The Peaceful Pill Handbook (which you can find in Resources) amitriptyline needs to be in just enough water to cover the amount of pills and dissolved as you gently stir it. You can check the book for the necessary required amount (mine are 25mg so I'll need 400 pills)

Alcohol is only partially for the bitterness but primarily used for other reasons to help the amitriptyline do its job. I'm citing the 2018 copy and other things I've found
W
A non-drinker can't take a big enough "swig" to do anything, and also taking a swig would probably be enough to make you puke or at least spit it out. Thats why non drinkers drink their alcohol in juice or cola.
I'm a non-drinker so will be drinking my vodka with orange juice (called a screwdriver), probably about 2 normal bottles of water worth, as well as probably something called "slimming" which I just learned about last night and is what the other post of mine I mentioned above is about. Some people might find it to be too graphic so I didn't describe it in this post and created a new one with a warning in the title

Last edited:
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Like the idea to have a drink as well ..

Reactions: Baskol1
Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
Like the idea to have a drink as well ..
Yes. The slimming gets alcohol in your blood by skipping the stomach but I'm thinking as much as I can handle of drinking it too without risking throwing up is my best bet

Reactions: Baskol1 and JimFord99
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
According to The Peaceful Pill Handbook (which you can find in Resources) amitriptyline needs to be in just enough water to cover the amount of pills and dissolved as you gently stir it. You can check the book for the necessary required amount (mine are 25mg so I'll need 400 pills)

Alcohol is only partially for the bitterness but primarily used for other reasons to help the amitriptyline do its job. I'm citing the 2018 copy and other things I've found
W

I'm a non-drinker so will be drinking my vodka with orange juice (called a screwdriver), probably about 2 normal bottles of water worth, as well as probably something called "slimming" which I just learned about last night and is what the other post of mine I mentioned above is about. Some people might find it to be too graphic so I didn't describe it in this post and created a new one with a warning in the title
I could never drink enough alcohol or alcoholic cocktails to get drunk because I hate the taste of it and when diluted enough for me to tolerate the taste, I'd be stumbling to the washroom to pee for hours.... !!!

Do the pills dissolve easily or do you need to grind them up? I can't imagine how much liquid you'd need to dissolve 400 pills plus drink the diluted alcohol...

Reactions: Notf1xable and Baskol1
Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
I could never drink enough alcohol or alcoholic cocktails to get drunk because I hate the taste of it and when diluted enough for me to tolerate the taste, I'd be stumbling to the washroom to pee for hours.... !!!

Do the pills dissolve easily or do you need to grind them up? I can't imagine how much liquid you'd need to dissolve 400 pills plus drink the diluted alcohol...
I did a test a couple weeks ago with just one pill and it dissolves completely without me even having to shake it. I just left it overnight and shook it a little before drinking. I will PM you what slimming is because you don't drink it

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Please..... Before you do anything, research!!
Amitriptyline alone is a horrible death! Wikibooks did have the proper cocktail, but it's been removed for legal reasons.
It listed the amounts and order of taking them. I wish I'd written it down, because I can't remember the doses.
But firstly is the antiemetics! Vital!! The list recommend amitriptyline, diazepam and lorazepam. As well as alcohol. It said to crush the pills and stir with jam or honey, something more palatable. Same for all the pills. Diazepam is a slow acting sleep inducer, but lasts longer than lorazepam. Lorazepam induces sleep quicker, but doesn't last as long, which is why they are both recommend. It also said start taking antiemetics a few days before you plan to suicide, and again 45 mins before the cocktail. I'm almost sure it was diazepam 1st, followed by amitriptyline, then lorazepam. And a good swig of your favourite booze while waiting for it to kick in.
The antiemetics are vital, otherwise you're likely to throw it all up, and death will not be so peaceful. Amitriptyline alone is a horrible death. I know, I saw how my daughter died. Which is why I am going to join her.
Please please read up before you do it and plan carefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Baskol1, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
Amitriptyline alone is a horrible death! Wikibooks did have the proper cocktail, but it's been removed for legal reasons.
It listed the amounts and order of taking them. I wish I'd written it down, because I can't remember the doses.
But firstly is the antiemetics! Vital!! The list recommend amitriptyline, diazepam and lorazepam. As well as alcohol. It said to crush the pills and stir with jam or honey, something more palatable. Same for all the pills. Diazepam is a slow acting sleep inducer, but lasts longer than lorazepam. Lorazepam induces sleep quicker, but doesn't last as long, which is why they are both recommend. It also said start taking antiemetics a few days before you plan to suicide, and again 45 mins before the cocktail. I'm almost sure it was diazepam 1st, followed by amitriptyline, then lorazepam. And a good swig of your favourite booze while waiting for it to kick in.
The antiemetics are vital, otherwise you're likely to throw it all up, and death will not be so peaceful. Amitriptyline alone is a horrible death. I know, I saw how my daughter died. Which is why I am going to join her.
Thanks but I'm not taking it alone at all. Can you explain what you mean by "a horrible death"? I've done tons and tons of research and everything I find says it's one of the best ways to go. I've got everything covered I just need figure out how much alcohol I need because it definitely requires more than just a swig because it's more than just getting rid of the taste.

What I'm doing is not taking any meds for at least 3 days ahead of time, stop eating the night before, several hours before the amitriptyline I'll be taking Dexilant which is an acid reflux med ( because it is a delayed release I will be opening the capsule and mixing the contents with applesauce which my doctor says will get rid of the delay), give that some time to settle, then drink the dissolved amitriptyline (400 pills of 25mg), then possibly Seroquel (which makes me very tired) and/or Klonopin which is a controlled med for bad anxiety. Finally mixing vodka & OJ and MAYBE "slimming" (inserting a vodka-soaked tampon vaginally and/or analy.

P.S. I don't have access to anything else that is suggested

Last edited:
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
My daughter did it on impulse. She hadn't planned it. She took a massive amount of amitriptyline and mirtazipine. Her bedroom was a mess, she'd thrown up a lot. Things were scattered everywhere. And she was found hunched up over a table. Not peaceful at all. Breaks my heart to think of her suffering like that.
She died within 12 of taking the pills, I know because I was with her the evening before.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Baskol1 and woxihuanni
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
What!
When was it removed?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
What!
When was it removed?
I don't know. I went to check it, and it's gone. There's a message saying it was removed for legal reasons, but that "doesn't mean it won't be put back up again" so they say....

Willowkin

Willowkin

Jul 23, 2019
My daughter did it on impulse. She hadn't planned it. She took a massive amount of amitriptyline and mirtazipine. Her bedroom was a mess, she'd thrown up a lot. Things were scattered everywhere. And she was found hunched up over a table. Not peaceful at all. Breaks my heart to think of her suffering like that.
She died within 12 of taking the pills, I know because I was with her the evening before.
I'm so sorry to hear it wasn't peaceful for her! Not knowing to take the stomach settling stuff, what else to expect, and what else can make it go smoother (specifically the alcohol & sleep meds) but according to everything I've found if planned it is one of the most peaceful ways to die since you're asleep when everything happens
I don't know what happened with Wikibooks but here are photos from the amitriptyline section of my copy of the 2018 Peaceful Pill Handbook that includes the cocktail. I only left out the part explaining what amitriptyline is which is page 174

Attachments

• 2FFC79B1-6FED-4BF3-BD6F-2C0D8BBD1353.jpeg
    2FFC79B1-6FED-4BF3-BD6F-2C0D8BBD1353.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 151FFC3E-838C-4E7F-ADE5-94C26977FBF5.jpeg
    151FFC3E-838C-4E7F-ADE5-94C26977FBF5.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 85C1BC30-F192-4CC7-904B-A931BC106465.jpeg
    85C1BC30-F192-4CC7-904B-A931BC106465.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Reactions: Lost1804 and Baskol1
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I don't know. I went to check it, and it's gone. There's a message saying it was removed for legal reasons, but that "doesn't mean it won't be put back up again" so they say....
Thats bad. I saw it before a few months i think.
I hope the reason behind it is nothing serious ..and it'll be up soon.
There is a lot info there.. even the experiences of people who left by using it.
It was helpful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lost1804
K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
Are you doin amitriptyline

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I want to try this method...what all do I need for the cocktail and where do I purchase the necessary items?

bokete

bokete

failure
Oct 25, 2019
I saved a PDF of the Google Web Cache when I realized that the article on Wikibooks was removed. If anyone wants, here it's.

Attachments

• Suicide_Amitriptyline cocktail - Wikibooks, open books for an open world.pdf
    167.4 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: Lost1804
H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
I have lorazepam and my intention is to take enough for a deep sleep with alcohol and be outside in the cold and remote enough to not be found for hours I also have propanlol and mirtazapine to mix in so my hope is the cold will finish the job

to mix in

Last edited:
Reactions: *KNAZ*
A

Aky12345

Oct 22, 2019
I saved a PDF of the Google Web Cache when I realized that the article on Wikibooks was removed. If anyone wants, here it's.

12 pills???

How many pills.??

Last edited: