• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I saved a PDF of the Google Web Cache when I realized that the article on Wikibooks was removed. If anyone wants, here it's.
Well done bokete that's brilliant.
I read somewhere else the tablets can be crushed and mixed with a little honey even to make swallowing them easier. Also that it's better to start taking antiemetics a couple of days beforehand. Have you any thoughts on this?
Go back to the post from bokete. There's a PDF that tells you how to do the cocktail properly.
Though I read another one that said pills can be crushed into honey or jam as well to help get them down easier. Also, diazepam knocks you out for longer but takes a while to work, whereas lorazepam acts quicker, so the two are recommended, or similar. And that it might be better to start taking antiemetics a couple of days earlier, for a build up.
My daughter only took amitriptyline and mirtazipine, a large amount. She died within 12 hrs. But it was a horrible death. Plan carefully.

Last edited:
A

Aky12345

Oct 22, 2019
I read somewhere else the tablets can be crushed and mixed with a little honey even to make swallowing them easier. Also that it's better to start taking antiemetics a couple of days beforehand. Have you any thoughts on this?

Go back to the post from bokete. There's a PDF that tells you how to do the cocktail properly.
Though I read another one that said pills can be crushed into honey or jam as well to help get them down easier. Also, diazepam knocks you out for longer but takes a while to work, whereas lorazepam acts quicker, so the two are recommended, or similar. And that it might be better to start taking antiemetics a couple of days earlier, for a build up.
My daughter only took amitriptyline and mirtazipine, a large amount. She died within 12 hrs. But it was a horrible death. Plan carefully.

What amount are you rougly talking about

bokete

bokete

failure
Oct 25, 2019

Thanks? Haha. I read it here, with some more combinations too, but I hate honey so I might try something else. Might try putting them on water and wait dissolve themselves, and drink wine to potentialize the cocktail and clean the bad taste of amitriptyline. Idk...

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Huge thank you - this is my most likely method, and the wiki had disappeared. Been wanting to ctb for over 20 years

• Love
Reactions: bokete
bokete

bokete

failure
Oct 25, 2019
Mine too, if I don't get amitriptyline and diazepam by then I'll probably go with SN. 20 years seems a pretty long time, it must have been difficult to you. Been waiting for 5-6 years, and I don't see myself living for the next 2.

A

Aky12345

Oct 22, 2019
Mine too, if I don't get amitriptyline and diazepam by then I'll probably go with SN. 20 years seems a pretty long time, it must have been difficult to you. Been waiting for 5-6 years, and I don't see myself living for the next 2.

How many amitriptyline and diazepam roughly????

A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
They can, and they can be added to something like honey or jam to make them more palatable. Not a lot though.
Is it back on wikibooks?

Yeah that's true. no, it's just an archived version of the website.

Reactions: Lost1804
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
I did probably a little over 0.5L of bourbon, 5.5g amitriptyline, 500mg quetiapine (I was already taking it as a prescription but with 50mg dosage. I was hoping it would work as an antiemetic, and I did not vomit or feel nauseous), 500mg diphenhydramine (also to help not vomit, and for the respiratory system depressant effects), 10mg lorazepam, probably 40mg of zolpidem. I probably had a decent amount of lamotrigine in there too but I don't remember. I did NOT crush any pills and I was not following anyone's method, this was something I designed on the spot. I'm 250lbs/6'7" and this cocktail put me to a point where I was diagnosed as brain dead (they did not yet know I had taken any substances). I was in a coma for well over a week. I happened to have a severe case of bilateral pneumonia coincidentally at the time that I did not know about. The two of these things left me with a anoxic brain injury, cognitive issues, and nerve palsy in my left side. It was entirely peaceful and I felt no nausea. I simply drifted off within probably an hour based on text message conversations I was having at the time and abruptly ended. I was found with a pulse of 29 and some obscenely low pulse ox concentration. I was less than 10 minutes away from death according to the first responders and physicians. I was found 29 hours after ingesting the cocktail. It absolutely without a doubt would have worked.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and bokete
A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
I survived my spontaneous attempt as I knew nothing of the amitriptyline cocktail at the time. I had been drinking and had had probably 8 bud ice beers and took 120 twenty five milligram Doxepin which I have since learned is the same thing as amitriptyline. I was able to stay awake for probably 30 minutes before becoming unconscious . However, and like I said, this was spontaneous, no research or preparation at all and I was discovered probably within the hour. I spent over a week in a coma and after leaving ICU I was taken to a psych ward for a couple weeks. Since then I have researched Doxepin and have discovered the amitriptyline method and, as I've said, Doxepin is a perfect substitute and from my experience, I know without a doubt that amitriptyline ( or Doxepin) will most certainly work. I have learned from my mistakes. I'm certain that amitriptyline alone will work and will put you peacefully asleep(you will feel and know nothing) I believe adding the otc tagament as in the cocktail directions will hasten death and perhaps render recue impossible. I don't even think any benzos would be required since, as in my case,I fell asleep and knew nothing until I awoke from the coma. What I learned was to be sure you will not be found for at least a day and I'm pretty certain that had I not been, the 8 beers I drank and the 3000 milligrams of amitriptyline would have done the trick without a doubt. I didn't throw up while awake after taking them and of course after I fell unconscious and went into the coma,I have no idea if I ever threw up or not but I didn't take anything to prevent it. I drank 8 beers and took the 3000 milligrams and had I not been so spontaneous as to have been found, without a doubt I would have achieved what I want. I see that I must be methodically prepared and undiscovered afterwards and I see that tagament must be added to enhance the amitriptyline levels to irreversible and I believe that's all it will take. However ,adding the benzos would be added protection but I don't have any. Does anyone know if zolpidem and lunesta would work as a substitute? I know they are in the benzo family and are for sleep but they are not benzos. Any thoughts about those two? Thanks

Reactions: Darkdreamer001