• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Ok ordering from a website now. If it works I'll post the url

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
I've got an abundant supply of amitryptyline and lorazepam aswell (sleeping pills)
Does lorazepam work for this method? If it strong enough?

Also, having trouble getting antiemetics.
Can I get it from a pharmacist or would I have to really convince a doctor?

I just went to a walk-in clinic and told them that I am going on a road trip soon, but that everytime I go on road-trips I get so sea-sick that I often vomit. Was prescribed heavy anit-emetics then and there.

Reactions: Fadinglife
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Reactions: Anima
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
I m not arguing with that, just in case sb ,anybody happens to be rescued . Anyway, sorry I mentioned it , I guess.
I m not arguing with that, just in case sb ,anybody happens to be rescued . Anyway, sorry I mentioned it , I guess.

No need to be sorry! Every piece of info is helpful and different perspective give us a better understanding of it all!

Reactions: Donewith_
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I think I found a source for amitriptyline 50mg tablets I'll order and find out.

I hope it's legit. It would be a great resource to have here.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Ok ordering from a website now. If it works I'll post the url

Probably best waiting until you have them in your hand and can evidence that they're legit before posting the url tbh, given you've previously jumped the gun on a powdered N supplier which naturally turned out to be unreliable.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Probably best waiting until you have them in your hand and can evidence that they're legit before posting the url tbh, given you've previously jumped the gun on a powdered N supplier which naturally turned out to be unreliable.
Yeah once I have it my hand I'll post pics with time stamps so other users feel comfortable buying from there. Another issue could be counterfeit pills so I will test the amitriptyline to see if it has its sedative effects.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Ugh it takes 2 or 3 days to die this way? Wtf? Wow
surely someone would phone an ambulance or something they wont leave you for 2or 3 days they would seek help for you ..that takes too long for me im wanting quick death

Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
I am just leaving the info here. I don't take responsability of what you do with it.

Wikibook page: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail
Five last acts (2015 update): https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/
PPeH Dec 2017: https://files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z
Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death: https://www.load.to/4Wu3Yh4kW5/DeadsideReading.zip
8chan thread: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/33714.html

In case you are wondering how to get all the things listed there, I made a post a few days ago:

3 months ago, I had no plan because I didn't know how to kill myself. PPeH mentioned Sodium Nitrite in 2017, but my current research indicates it's painful, so it's only for a desperate situation. My method of choice is this, https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

You need 3 things, a TCA antidepressant, a sedative to force you to sleep, and an antiemetic. PPeH says they have never seen anyone fail with this method. You will find it in several books about the topic (PPeH, five last acts, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death...). Diazepam is an easy sedative to get (you suddenly have "anxiety" problems), TCAs are also easy to get (you have depression and they gave you TCAs "in the past"). You will have to convince your doctor to give you an antiemetic, people usually say it's "motion sickness" along with "vomits". They may want to give you a weak antiemetic so you must know what to ask for, make sure it's one of those three.

Research and make up a convincing story, if it doesn't work try again until you get it. I have an appointment this month to get Diazepam, hopefully everything goes according to plan. You have more info in the other books.

QUESTION

Does this cocktail kill you painlessly? Problem with this is that you need a prescription for all of them. I have antiemetics already but the other two..how'd you go about getting them? Did you get them from a psychiatrist?

ANSWER

Exactly, you need a psychiatrist. As I said, tell him / her a story. And it's not painless, that's why you need something like Diazepam, it forces your body to fall sleep for many hours and that's why it's considered peaceful. TCA OD kills you in 2 or 3 days time, with a sedative you spend all that time unconscious, otherwise you would be awake with heavy side effects. That's why some people don't recommend this method, you have to make sure noone finds your body in that time frame.
how do u know SN is painfull?
where did u get ur info from?

a member here reported live SN poisoning and didnt say its painful

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
how do u know SN is painfull?
where did u get ur info from?

a member here reported live SN poisoning and didnt say its painful
I wrote that a long time ago. People report headaches and pain before loss of consciousness, people use it because it's easy to get and it's reliable.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Lol, some says SN is painful, some says ami is painful

I wonder how much time I will need before I pass out if I combine ami with the fluoxetine. The study says that fluoxetine elevates the amitriptyline level in the blood 3 fold to 10 fold. It may extremely reduce the required time to death with the cocktail.
If I'm not wrong, the 36 hour range is only applies to the amitriptyline alone.

The only place I can do ctb is my school's basement. I will only have 3 hours before someone finds me.

Last edited:
S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Do you think doing this method without Diazepam is a bad idea?
Because I dont have Diazepam I only have Brotizolam or Lorazepam:'(

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Do you think doing this method without Diazepam is a bad idea?
Because I dont have Diazepam I only have Brotizolam or Lorazepam:'(

From a quick search, i came to know that brotizolam works the similar way as 'short acting benzos'
diazepam is long acting , keeps you in sleep for long time..
i think it wouldn't be peaceful without long acting benzos, since you will not be in sleep for long time and might have to experience the painful effects.

Reactions: secoma

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
From a quick search, i came to know that brotizolam works the similar way as 'short acting benzos'
diazepam is long acting , keeps you in sleep for long time..
i think it wouldn't be peaceful without long acting benzos, since you will not be in sleep for long time and might have to experience the painful effects.
Order legal designer benzos.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Is anyone considering this method?,
Me
Thank you! I thought that the combination of tricyclics and SSRI causes serotonine syndrome; so it might hasten the dying process, but is it still relatively peaceful?
What says the peaceful pill about it?
I am just leaving the info here. I don't take responsability of what you do with it.

Wikibook page: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail
Five last acts (2015 update): https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/
PPeH Dec 2017: https://files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z
Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death: https://www.load.to/4Wu3Yh4kW5/DeadsideReading.zip
8chan thread: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/33714.html

In case you are wondering how to get all the things listed there, I made a post a few days ago:

3 months ago, I had no plan because I didn't know how to kill myself. PPeH mentioned Sodium Nitrite in 2017, but my current research indicates it's painful, so it's only for a desperate situation. My method of choice is this, https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

You need 3 things, a TCA antidepressant, a sedative to force you to sleep, and an antiemetic. PPeH says they have never seen anyone fail with this method. You will find it in several books about the topic (PPeH, five last acts, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death...). Diazepam is an easy sedative to get (you suddenly have "anxiety" problems), TCAs are also easy to get (you have depression and they gave you TCAs "in the past"). You will have to convince your doctor to give you an antiemetic, people usually say it's "motion sickness" along with "vomits". They may want to give you a weak antiemetic so you must know what to ask for, make sure it's one of those three.

Research and make up a convincing story, if it doesn't work try again until you get it. I have an appointment this month to get Diazepam, hopefully everything goes according to plan. You have more info in the other books.

QUESTION

Does this cocktail kill you painlessly? Problem with this is that you need a prescription for all of them. I have antiemetics already but the other two..how'd you go about getting them? Did you get them from a psychiatrist?

ANSWER

Exactly, you need a psychiatrist. As I said, tell him / her a story. And it's not painless, that's why you need something like Diazepam, it forces your body to fall sleep for many hours and that's why it's considered peaceful. TCA OD kills you in 2 or 3 days time, with a sedative you spend all that time unconscious, otherwise you would be awake with heavy side effects. That's why some people don't recommend this method, you have to make sure noone finds your body in that time frame.
Thank you very much for the resources provided.

Last edited:
S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
I noticed that Amitriptyline is usually sold as Amitriptyline hydrochloride.
Amitriptyline is 277.403 g/mol
Amitriptyline hydrochloride is 313.86 g/mol
So if 8 grams of Amitriptyline are required, we need use 9.05 g (=8 x 313.86 / 277.403) of Amitriptyline hydrochloride, right?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
So if 8 grams of Amitriptyline are required, we need use 9.05 g (=8 x 313.86 / 277.403) of Amitriptyline hydrochloride, right?

Yes. But if you're meaning pill forms, If I'm not wrong, the dosage values write on the boxes are equivalent values of the compounds.

For example, 20 mg prozac actually contains nearly 23 mg fluoxetine hydrocloride.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
When they meant 'amitriptyline' in the cocktail, doesn't it mean Amitriptyline hydrochloride?
do they make 'amitriptyline' only pills?
Idk

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
When they meant 'amitriptyline' in the cocktail, doesn't it mean Amitriptyline hydrochloride?
do they make 'amitriptyline' only pills?
Idk
If you follow the link on Wikibooks, it provides the trade name Elavil, which is Amitriptyline hydrochloride

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This is the video of Amitriptyline cocktail mentioned in PPeH march 2019 version. But, i think it is from 2010.. as mentioned in the video at the last. Its said in this video that it takes only 6-12 hours to ctb with this. whie in PPeH, it is mentioned 10-24 hours.
its really good if it can be done in 6-12 hours..coz i get very less time to do this. time mentioned in this video,ppeh are different.
if they are still using the video from 2010, you think..can it be trusted?
View attachment 13511-a1ed1d0317e48ccf2a6055e575ac3dc6.mp4

Reactions: Bluedew and iasbics
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Is anyone planning to use midazolam in their ami cocktail? Its given in wiki ..that using it hastens death. Wondering how much difference of time would it make if you don't use it.

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
anyone with experiences of ami still around? bumping thread.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I think this method tastes better than N? I have it under my bed... the cocktail. HOWEVER there is a much faster and more lethal tricyclic. I haven't ordered it yet, but it does the job in 4 hours...I'm still trying not to upset people with CTB. But this thread has given me some hope of relief from the torment.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi what is the cocktail? Can't get the links posted here to work?thanks x

CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
I think this method tastes better than N? I have it under my bed... the cocktail. HOWEVER there is a much faster and more lethal tricyclic. I haven't ordered it yet, but it does the job in 4 hours...I'm still trying not to upset people with CTB. But this thread has given me some hope of relief from the torment.
Can you dm?

D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
I once took about 14 amis together just to get buggered up. Honestly I halunicated for three days, was sleeping having mental dreams where I was talking to people outside of my own body, just looking at myself, laughing wake up laughing and be completely wasted so just go back to sleep. I tell you it is bloody horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem