• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Primus

Primus

Oct 9, 2022
Well I guess after a few goofy lawsuits later, amazon felt compelled to take down the product. Rather then actually become responsible for the kids that killed themselves. They chose to deflect criticism and decided to play victim. Unbelievable. These parents were most likely the reason these kids ended their lives in the first place. I wanted to buy some sodium nitrite for once. I had a clear goal. I knew what I was buying. It is sold out everywhere, more then PS5s. Are you serious? I am doing as much research as I can to find an alternative source as possible.

This is so underwhelming.

Reactions: Bah, ShanaRei, B4mbi and 2 others
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
Well I guess after a few goofy lawsuits later, amazon felt compelled to take down the product. Rather then actually become responsible for the kids that killed themselves. They chose to deflect criticism and decided to play victim. Unbelievable. These parents were most likely the reason these kids ended their lives in the first place. I wanted to buy some sodium nitrite for once. I had a clear goal. I knew what I was buying. It is sold out everywhere, more then PS5s. Are you serious? I am doing as much research as I can to find an alternative source as possible.

Yeah it sucks! I should have just ordered some in August when it was readily available and in my cart…

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Little T and houseofleaves
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Pm me if you need a source

Reactions: melancholyc418, Bah and ShanaRei
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
i got my SN and meto off the site that rhymes with leeway right before it got banned, i feel so lucky that i bought it when i did

crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
Oh damn it I was going to buy some when my loans came in. I hope a similarly easy alternative pops up

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is very frustrating how we live in this pro suffering world that makes it as difficult for people to die as possible. We all deserve the right to be able to access suicide methods, but unfortunately this world doesn't respect that. Unfortunately I believe that these restrictions will get worse over time and people will have no choice but to resort to more risky methods to leave this world, it's all very unfair.

• Informative
Reactions: Bah, tyasma, Midnight-rain and 5 others
A

AdaSmiles

Nov 9, 2022

Maybe somebody would trade some SN for a PS5. 😉

BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
It's an inorganic salt with legitimate purposes, but if they hadn't taken it down, the parents would have continued to make the Amazon execs' lives miserable.

Suicide-prevention agencies often focus on removing lethal means from suicidal people, rather than removing suffering. For example, the Harvard School of Public Health runs a website called "Means Matter." It's infuriating, since most, if not all, methods people use for suicide are also used by nonsuicidal people. So instead of doing the work they need to actually stop us from killing ourselves, they put suicide barriers on bridges, remove SN from their marketplaces, and make it impossible to get N. And on top of that, they lock us up in a fucking psych ward. I fucking HATE the suicide-"prevention" industry and its complete disregard for our suffering.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Bah, Cyanide, tyasma and 10 others
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Amazon hasn't had SN for a while now... that source was the first to go. Then pro-lifers got to the industrial and commercial sources like DD and PC. There isn't much left out there available to the average person sadly. It has been a total roller coaster ride watching it all unfold the past few months.

• Aww..
Reactions: BipolarExpress
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I think there's still lots of lab sites having it available. Especially polish ones

M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
The politicians remove as many products as possible which lead to human death and it will probably be worse in the future. Nembutal is also disappearing from the market. What remains are painful and uncertain ways to leave life. Should humans suffer for decades and die from old age? Or should the suicide clinics in Switzerland take care of all deaths? But what about people who can´t afford physician-assisted suicide, people who are too sick to work together the money? The society tries to force (poor) people to live in a world where we are all going to die anyway. This is the denial of death. It seems that we have the misfortune to live in the most stupid time in history in terms of human death.

Reactions: almaranthine, BipolarExpress and Chronicoverwhelm
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't know how to PM anyone specifically, apparently I tried to click around and I lack permission to do so.
You need to get your post count up to 20, then click on a person's name then click start conversation. Get your post count up in the games section quickly ❤️

Primus

Primus

Oct 9, 2022
You need to get your post count up to 20, then click on a person's name then click start conversation. Get your post count up in the games section quickly ❤️
That sounds very cumbersome, and out of my control lmao.

• Yay!
Reactions: tyasma and jodes2
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That sounds very cumbersome, and out of my control lmao.
Really? You're not in control of expressing your own comments in a few others' threads and it's, also, just too much trouble?