• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
Am I safe on this site, or am I at risk of being committed? I don't have any plans for suicide, I'm not even sure i want to, and I would like to recover. I joined mainly to talk with like minded individuals. However, I forgot all about the possibility of getting committed when I registered. Am I in danger?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Yo, I think it depends where you are. I'm in one of those 3rd world countries, and the police had once came to my door(That's an another story). They talked with my family a bit and have said that they will track my search history. It's been several months and nothing happened.

You are safe unless someone reports you are making plans to ctb.

Last edited:
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
As other have said, don't post any personal info. Also, a good thing to do is to clear your browsing history when you're done. Pretty much all modern browsers have a way to clear cookies and browsing history with the click of a button.