• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone feel like out of their friend groups, they have always been the least favorite? I feel like my entire life I've been the friend that would be the first to get voted off the island if it really came down to it.

I won't go into it too much but basically from my entire life I can pull up a story where it was clear that I wasn't well liked. A resent event brought those feelings back.

Is this a common experience and I'm just overly sensitive? Idk. It seems like some people just have that "it" factor and everyone is drawn to them and loves them even if they're not a good friend or a good person and I feel like whatever that "it" factor is, I don't have it. People don't naturally gravitate towards me and it's very noticeable

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
yes. i always feel like i'm the annoying one, the one no one likes, the one that people invite out of pity or just don't invite at all. you aren't overly sensitive. i feel the same.
<333

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yup. My friend group years ago was three people including me and I always was the third wheel, they chose each other before me. If their was a project were people had to partner up, I would always be the one left with no one jumping to partner with me. Most of my "friends" were actually my friend's friends, and not mine.

Now I only have one best friend, but even he has other friends he can go to when he gets bored of me. I have no one else.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Same, i have the charisma of flea infested rat. Even if I manage to get friends, I end up being the boring one. I can't do small talks and it's hard for me to relate to people. So just don't usually initiate talking to people. Even online.

Lifeiskillingme

Lifeiskillingme

Nov 8, 2020
My old highs school best friend just went to rehab and got off meth. I had kept being her friend through the course of her addiction. Not feeding into it but being a FRIEND. Well guess who doesn't fucking talk to me anymore but is all buddy buddy with the same people who abandonded her during her addiction. Like oh okay your welcome for being there for you when you needed but now that your SOBER LIVING its fuck me?

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Not only was I the universally targeted omega wolf from first grade onward at age six, but I was never in a physical education class or playground game where I was not chosen last when sides were selected for playing games. School has no right to exist, and should be abolished.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I don't think I was the least favorite person, but I just had issues with connecting to others. Feels like I'm guessing at saying the right things rather than speaking my mind on something to garner support from others. Eventually it wears thin and you're still left with emptiness and knowing you had to fake yourself to make friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and whywere
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, I'm always feeling like the outsider. The most boring person and the one everyone connects the least with. I'm terrified of inviting people to things because they probably doesn't want to do that with me.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I must really be the odd ball in Sanctioned Suicide, as far as I have never had any close friends. Not sounding like pity party but the few times that I reached out and tried to befriend someone, I always was burned bad. 2 quick examples, 1st one i tried to help out someone and he thought , I guess, that I was being snotty, as we went to anoher town, 30 mile from where both of us lived for a bar/restaurant and he drove off and I had to hitch a ride back 30 miles to my place. 2nd time, I let a "friend" use my atm card to get food, well she went and drained my bank account. After that I have had no more friends TILL I FOUND ALL OF THE LOVING AND CARING GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBERS HERE!!!!!! Walter :hug::heart:

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I have one friend who lives in another country. No friends at all "irl". but when I did yeah, I was the boring socially anxious one.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I must really be the odd ball in Sanctioned Suicide, as far as I have never had any close friends. Not sounding like pity party but the few times that I reached out and tried to befriend someone, I always was burned bad. 2 quick examples, 1st one i tried to help out someone and he thought , I guess, that I was being snotty, as we went to another town, 30 mile from where both of us lived for a bar/restaurant and he drove off and I had to hitch a ride back 30 miles to my place. 2nd time, I let a "friend" use my atm card to get food, well she went and drained my bank account. After that I have had no more friends TILL I FOUND ALL OF THE LOVING AND CARING GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBERS HERE!!!!!! Walter :hug::heart:

No, you're not the oddball in Sanctioned Suicide. After my mother, I will have nobody and will CTB before she can be interred. I have referred to "friends," but they have busy lives and responsibilities and my relationships are conducted with them remotely.

Even here I'm not fitting in, as Asperger's does manifest itself in typed form as well as in personal proximity contacts. (Posters with half the messages I do have two or three times as many reactions, yourself for one. Me: 445 messages, 949 reaction score. You: 540 messages, 1,866 reaction score. People are not connecting with me and my posts the way they are connecting with you and your posts. That is just the way it is and will remain. Asperger's is a psychiatrist administered euthanasia eligible condition for solid reasons.)

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I actually almost died because of this once. A friend group I orbited were on an pedestrian island and when some other people joined us there wasn't enough room so they decided to push me into traffic. When I asked why they did it they said they'd prefer I died over other people in the class they had just bitched about seconds before they showed up.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I actually almost died because of this once. A friend group I orbited were on an pedestrian island and when some other people joined us there wasn't enough room so they decided to push me into traffic. When I asked why they did it they said they'd prefer I died over other people in the class they had just bitched about seconds before they showed up.
Those people suck and weren't your friends.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone feel like out of their friend groups, they have always been the least favorite?
Yes, all the time. Even when I've really liked people and tried to be useful there is some unappealing aspect about me. Previously I tried to improve myself so that I'd be better than them and some kind of "you'll be sorry" type of revenge but now I'm just really tired

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Gnip
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yes us mentalists always seem to be on the outside looking in. It doesn't bother me that much when I'm awake, but my dreams are cruel as fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone feel like out of their friend groups, they have always been the least favorite? I feel like my entire life I've been the friend that would be the first to get voted off the island if it really came down to it.

I won't go into it too much but basically from my entire life I can pull up a story where it was clear that I wasn't well liked. A resent event brought those feelings back.

Is this a common experience and I'm just overly sensitive? Idk. It seems like some people just have that "it" factor and everyone is drawn to them and loves them even if they're not a good friend or a good person and I feel like whatever that "it" factor is, I don't have it. People don't naturally gravitate towards me and it's very noticeable
I think this is a common experience but I also think my brain wasn't built for dealing with it well. Some people are okay with this fact enough to not have it affect them as heavily. I simply don't have what is required to maintain healthy relationships or be someone others are drawn to.