• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I'm having a lot of difficulty procuring sodium sodium nitrite. Ive been trying to find a peaceful way out (asyphixiation by nitric gas, sodium nitrite, or shut down of the nervous system by sodium pentobarbital), But I either can't find them anywhere, or if I do I need to commit fraud. Which due to my injuries and financial situation, is not possible as I really cant risk making my life worse

Death, in contrast to life, I would like to be non-violent and somewhat compassionate. but every day Im growing more and more frustrated/ desperate and im seriously thinking about buying a gallon of the highest concentration of bleach I can find and downing a bottle of tylanol. Or hell, even trying to homebrew my own SN

Are there any kinder alternatives? Im genuinely breaking down and im running out of options

• Hugs
Reactions: wanttodie12345, Tarrasque, cali22♡ and 3 others
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
You can give yourself an overdose of over-the-counter sleeping pills. . . you will just sleep and never wake up again
Ive tried that before, ended up waking up the next morning with nothing but a migraine. It was the entire bottle too

• Wow
Reactions: cali22♡
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
I feel you, it's shocking how difficult it is to get your hands on SN, which has a ton of non-suicide uses and is supposed to be the easy-to-access alternative to something like N. Still trying to figure out a source that will ship to the UK.

Reactions: Unknown21
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I feel you, it's shocking how difficult it is to get your hands on SN, which has a ton of non-suicide uses and is supposed to be the easy-to-access alternative to something like N. Still trying to figure out a source that will ship to the UK.
From what Ive heard it used to be more common place. Its cruel that they'll restrict something like this without providing an alternative. Also there's an online shop called Biomall that's based in India that ships to different countries. Maybe you could try them?

They do require you to make an account with an official lab/ buisness address though, and while Im not smart enough to get around that, you could probably pose as something local and go for it that way

T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
You can give yourself an overdose of over-the-counter sleeping pills. . . you will just sleep and never wake up again
That's not true or ODs would have a much higher success rates. OTC sleeping pills tend to be antihistamines like diphenhydramine (at least in uk , idk other places) which is more likely to make you hallucinate and feel like shit than die. Yes it can kill you but vary rarely and in very high amounts. It's just like paracetamol , it can kill you but majority times fail. Some prescription sleeping pills would be more likely to work but still very low success rate . It's really not worth trying and making yourself ill and more miserable , then people possibly finding out too .

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, CatLvr, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person