• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

somerandothing

Mar 19, 2024
As far as I'm concerned, I would need 95%+ sodium nitrite concentration in order for it to be successful but I could only find products with like 10% concentration from where I live (specifically from meat cure). Does anyone know of a way or has tried to increase the concentration of sodium nitrite and how much of the lower concentration will I need?

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If that was so easy it would be widely discussed here. There are ways how you could synthesize SN in a lab but you would still have a risk that it is not pure enough. It's better to get pure SN.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There's a few guides on here and videos on YT.

The SN and normal salt have different boiling points so quite easy to separate out apparently.

Reactions: lifeispain0216
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Considering how easily accessible those low concentration sn are, had it been easy and safe it would have been discussed more and used more here. Unless you have the knowledge and access to a lab to extract sn from it there is no way to guarantee ctb from those low concentration ones.