• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Flabbergasted

Oct 23, 2020
I have no clue when I'll CTB could be in 6 weeks or 6 months but for some reason today I had the urge to begin writing my suicide notes. I'm still not even sure how I'll go. Has anyone else been writing their notes earlier than expected? Much love and peace to all you beautiful people.

F

fml_vd201

Nov 16, 2020
Hey! Same here! I'm not sure when I plan to ctb, but recently I've been writing all my letters out. Maybe this is my brain's way of getting ready to go soon :)
I wish u lots of love!!

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I know around when, I have all the details etc- i still have one thing to get settled, and i have written one- and i am writing another. My one is so long though. I will have to condense and edit it to the facts- i was upset when i wrote it so the thoughts in it repeat a little and are circular.
Take care all!

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I feel like I've been writing them in my head for several months now. I know the main things I want to say - and not say, now that I've given more thought to it. I want to be as careful as possible not to say anything that could induce guilt or create more pain. I haven't actually put anything down (on paper, in email or otherwise); I know I'll be a sobbing mess when I finally do. I think that's what really makes me procrastinate.

KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
I wrote mine, planning to CTB on New Year's. Funnily enough my little sister found the envelopes, and believed me when I told her they were Christmas cards I made. I think that's actually the only thing I've ever lied to her about. Yipes.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I wrote mine, planning to CTB on New Year's. Funnily enough my little sister found the envelopes, and believed me when I told her they were Christmas cards I made. I think that's actually the only thing I've ever lied to her about. Yipes.
you made me laugh haha. funny story, nothing to say. good luck to you, of course ;)
also, i wrote my notes in advance too. i'll CTB soon

Last edited:
Reactions: daddy Phil :)
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I've written mine too. Might still edit them here and there.

toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
Thinking about doing the same thing, just ordered SN today and just thinking of what important things I should prioritize putting into it. Whatever path you choose I hope all the best!

Reactions: KickFive
F

fml_vd201

Nov 16, 2020
I came up with a new idea last night where I decided to make open when letters for my mom. I think that this way even after my passing they will have multiple letters from me. My idea is to make a letter for each emotion that she has to deal with after my passing!! Someone lmk if this is a good or bad idea please.

Reactions: Nimbus
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Weird coincidence, I wrote mine today too. I've tried to make sure nobody is blamed like my manager at work and that everyone knows I love them and why this has to happen. It's a few pages by the end and I had to stop to compose myself but it felt good to finally put it down and be ready

• Hugs
Reactions: Nimbus
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I came up with a new idea last night where I decided to make open when letters for my mom. I think that this way even after my passing they will have multiple letters from me. My idea is to make a letter for each emotion that she has to deal with after my passing!! Someone lmk if this is a good or bad idea please.
Interesting idea. Certainly worth giving some thought. People who love you would no doubt be glad to have more of your thoughts on paper after you're gone.

If you're familiar with the stages of grief, that could be another way to tailor your letters.