• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
Accidentally almost CTBd in my sleep I think…
I went to sleep and I stg I felt myself dying?? I didn't eat or drink up till five pm and I decided to take a nap before eating and soon I could feel myself going into sleep paralysis. I decided to wait until it passed but then, my LUNGS COLLAPSED?? The air came out of my mouth and everything. So I'm laying there not breathing and then I start feeling that tingling when you're leg is falling asleep but around my whole body. At this point I'm hallucinating but I can't remember what I saw, I'm trying to move/breath at this point and I end up giving up, and then I wake up, but I was scared shitless because it felt like I fell from my ceiling to the bed. It was uncomfortable but I can't say it hurt, I've tried to do it again, and I get close but I scare myself and break myself out of it. If this has happened to y'all or if you have some tips on staying calm when you know you're leaving.

Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
Sorry i dont have any tips or such, but how did you do that ???

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
OP please explain how and what happened?

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I had sleep paralysis before, but it was out of my control and I wouldn't say it felt like dying ~ it was most likely as if I were trapped in my own body trying to regain control.
You said that you tried to do that again, how so?

Reactions: Ghostmaster
S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
I'm not really sure how it happened, but I'm positive if wasn't a weird dream, It felt like parts of my body were shutting down, I've fasted for like a day and went to sleep at around the same time when I feel lightheaded, and then I get somewhat close to this experience but not fully what I experienced that day

Reactions: Rorochan_200★