• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist, all I see as desirable is the peace of an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. In fact it comforts me to think of this existence disappearing into nothingness, I see ceasing to exist as the only ideal outcome as existence itself will always be the true problem no matter what.

To have the ability to exist is so harmful, futile and undesirable, I only wish for eternal nothingness where I will finally be at peace, there is no peace in this hellish world, in fact existence causes nothing but torment, harm and suffering, to simply be conscious and aware is tiring to me.

I'm tired of being burdened with this existence which is why it's so horrible to me how we cannot just choose to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep, having the option to fall asleep eternally would be such a beautiful release from all future suffering, in fact I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, it's suffering prevention.

I find it beautiful how death solves everything and brings peace from the burden of existing as a human, I see beauty in the eternal absence of suffering and harm. I certainly envy those who no longer exist as now they are incapable of suffering, they cannot even mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer as they simply don't exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, myusername890, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
This is why I love sleeping. A taste of paradise.

Reactions: myusername890