Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am pissed.my bottle of baileys is finished and all my shots gone too.
Oh dear!

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains
Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
What have you guys been drinking lately? I switched from whiskey to rum because its cheaper lol, can't go wrong with good old bacardi
I switched from 12 year old glenlevit to Jameson about 16 months ago and I love every minute of it. Just came off a 7 month dry stint. Went 2 days and I'm back dry again but I wish I was drinking right now. Took me 44 years to find what I love. Started at 44 and going hard for 3 1/2 years. But like I said I'm dry right now.

Reactions: lv-gras
Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
I switched from 12 year old glenlevit to Jameson about 16 months ago and I love every minute of it. Just came off a 7 month dry stint. Went 2 days and I'm back dry again but I wish I was drinking right now. Took me 44 years to find what I love. Started at 44 and going hard for 3 1/2 years. But like I said I'm dry right now.

My drinking has rules, only at night before bed. I drink 2.5 -4 half pints that I refill from a 1.75 liter bottle. The 1.75 lasts about 4 days on average. I switched to Jameson for the cost and the taste

Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
Just rest as much as possible. And make sure you drink some water, your body needs it.

Also, if you're sick you can try drinking a little Coca-Cola. You don't need much, but it can help you.

My best wishes to you, my friend:-)
I don't get sick. I am a fully functioning alcoholic. I can drink a .750 liter tonight and be fine at 9 Im the morning

Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
I got myself a double black today, feeling happy!
The only thing I don't like about the Johnny walkers and the double black is that it's a blended Smokey scotch. I'm kind of a scotch snob I guess. I want a single malt 12 year old scotch that is less smokey. Auchentoshan makes a damn fine scotch That is triple distilled and is like silk. I once bought a 21year old bottle in 2015, it was $275 for a 750 liter. I drank the first bits with my boss and the saved the rest for my brother and myself. I was proud of that. I now wish I'd have saved it as a investment . Whiskey is a great investment if you can keep from drinking it all. I just saw a bottle of the Macellan 60 year old scotch that was bottled in 1980 sell for over $ 1 million dollars, I promise you the gentleman paid a fraction of that in 1980,

Reactions: lv-gras and Oblivion
Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
wine always gave me the worst hangovers...ick talk about a sour stomach...although i did drink it

Wine for sure will give you a hang over. I drank so hard for 3 1/2 years that I wasn't aware that I had hang overs. It wasn't until I stopped for a month or so one time and then started back and I woke up thinking " WTF Is going on, is this how I feel every day? Holy shit. But you become accustomed to it. Folks it's a slow death but it is a death I promise you. If I didn't have another child to raise I'd drink , drink ,drink until I couldn't think. But I have to be here for the next 15 years for this boy and damn it I'm gonna be here for him. He is on the autistic spectrum and highly functional and he is daddy's boy, along with my 3year old grand child. I'm daddy and Pappa. I'm not a monster do I say fuck the drinking for now. Maybe in 14-17 years I can fall in love with the booze all over again but for now I gotta be the steady one. Which means no drinking. But making I can talk about it . lol

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and ctoan
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Question. Why are all you fellow drinkers never on shout box. Feel like I'm drinking alone on there

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I
Question. Why are all you fellow drinkers never on shout box. Feel like I'm drinking alone on there
I may come to join you soon.
Today is other great day! Just for a change .

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and lv-gras
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Glad it is a great day Lara

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Fallen offfffffffffffffffffff the wagon ...............................

I'm not that fucking reighteous .

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Im going to get absolutely smashed today, anyone else?

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
All ready getting there friend

Reactions: lv-gras and skitliv
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Not an alcoholic but I would really like a drink but I don´t have any money and will first have money next month :(

S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Not an alcoholic but I would really like a drink but I don´t have any money and will first have money next month :(

Maybe you can look into making hooch? It's basically fruit leftovers and sugar that ferments by itself. I heard stories when I was committed about it being made in prison. It's very potent when it's done right.

Reactions: Sun Stealer and lv-gras
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Maybe you can look into making hooch? It's basically fruit leftovers and sugar that ferments by itself. I heard stories when I was committed about it being made in prison. It's very potent when it's done right.
As I said I am not an alcoholic so I am not desperate to get drunk a few weeks back I only had like 20$ so I bought a cheap bottle of Vodka for 13$ and it got me drunk but when I am gonna drink again I will have a nice tasting drink (Captain Morgan Spiced Gold) so I am just gonna wait till the 1. November when I get welfare and buy a bottle if it´s on sale but damn I would really like it now.

Reactions: Sun Stealer
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I feel guilty for having enough money to be drunk every night. So wish could buy you all some

S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

I forgot the rest of the song.

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
You leave for a few months in an attempt to forget. But you realize that you just can't forget something that is part of who you are. Part of your body and soul. My wish to die is even stronger than it has never been.

Reactions: Smilla
KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
Been hoarding this for quite a while. Still have most of them. Pretty sure the wine is bad by meow though. 20211002 131649   Copy