R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I have 49mg of Laprozam, 7.25g of Alprazolam and 2.5g of Brotizolam (the usual dose for that is 0.25g a day)
I plan on taking all of them with strong 40% alcohol like Captain Morgan.
All of that while I am in the large bathtub.

The plan is that I will pass out and drown.

I wonder however if there is some reptilian instinct that will jolt me back to life once I pass out and I am in the water?

Does anyone know what happens exactly when you pass out and then go underwater?

Like I am afraid once I pass out I will start swallowing water which will trigger a survival instinct which will jolt me back to life.

"The sedative alprazolam, often sold under the brand name Xanax, was found in his system, as was difluoroethane, which the report says is "a gas commonly used as a propellant in air spray cleaners", which "can induce feelings of euphoria when inhaled".
"The two substances incapacitated him in the tub, and caused the drowning, the report said"
I have 49mg of Laprozam, 7.25g of Alprazolam and 2.5g of Brotizolam (the usual dose for that is 0.25g a day)
I plan on taking all of them with strong 40% alcohol like Captain Morgan.
All of that while I am in the large bathtub.

The plan is that I will pass out and drown.

I wonder however if there is some reptilian instinct that will jolt me back to life once I pass out and I am in the water?

Does anyone know what happens exactly when you pass out and then go underwater?

Like I am afraid once I pass out I will start swallowing water which will trigger a survival instinct which will jolt me back to life.

"The sedative alprazolam, often sold under the brand name Xanax, was found in his system, as was difluoroethane, which the report says is "a gas commonly used as a propellant in air spray cleaners", which "can induce feelings of euphoria when inhaled".
"The two substances incapacitated him in the tub, and caused the drowning, the report said"

"Dolores O'Riordan, the lead singer of the Cranberries, drowned in a bath as a result of intoxication from alcohol, an inquest has found.
which had been accessed at 2.10am, were discovered as well as a 35cl bottle of champagne.
A postmortem report by Dr Adam Combe concluded that O'Riordan drowned as a result of alcohol intoxication. Levels of medication in her blood were therapeutic

Evidence was found of heavy drinking and smoking and use of prescription drugs including lorazepam.
Levels of medication in her blood were therapeutic".

Attachments

• 20230914_203018.jpg
    20230914_203018.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230914_204651_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_204651_Gallery.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: TimetoGo!
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
If you weight yourself down in the bath, I don't see how this can fail

Reactions: Catch-22, The Burning Fool, Retroguy and 1 other person
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
from my experience of attempting this in my hot tub, I did exactly that, popped up out of the water after sedating myself. . I did however take 20 x diphenhydramine ( as I could'nt get benzos at that time) which are just not strong enough. I now have good amounts of Zopiclone, diazapam, codeine and obviously alcohol which should knock anyone right out.

Reactions: Jezzibell
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Tell me more.
What do you mean "weight yourself down in the bath"?.
Not easy to weigh yourself down in a bath….far too shallow. Being tied under I feel would better or another deeper body of water somewhere

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Not easy to weigh yourself down in a bath….far too shallow. Being tied under I feel would better or another deeper body of water somewhere
Can you tell me exactly what happened in your attempt?
From beginning to end?
How much pills did you take?
How much alcohol?
How much water in the tub?
Cold or warm water?
How tall are you (length from head to toe) and how tall (length) was the tub?
Did you lose consciousness?

I want to know everything I can about this method man.

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Can you tell me exactly what happened in your attempt?
From beginning to end?
How much pills did you take?
How much alcohol?
How much water in the tub?
Cold or warm water?
How tall are you (length from head to toe) and how tall (length) was the tub?
Did you lose consciousness?

I want to know everything I can about this method man.
This is a method I'm heavily considering as well, and I'm obviously no expert on anything, so please don't take this stuff as 100% fact.

Hot baths lower your blood pressure, making it more likely you will faint. So the warmer the water the better, I'd assume.

Amount of alcohol/pills needed to pass out varies from person to person, so you just have to try for yourself.

Screenshot-2023-09-14-at-12-56-37-Alcohol-Facts-Alcoholic-Beverage-Control.png

Now add some benzos, it'll be a lot easier to lose consciousness.

IMO we should be doing this on an empty stomach, free of food AND water, since doing so will cause your body to absorb alcohol much faster. The faster we consume the alcohol, the higher our blood-alcohol concentration (BAC) will be, which will likely result in the desired .35-.40 BAC as shown in the chart above.

I've passed out in the past when I drank a 375 ml bottle of vodka in about an hour, and had only 1mg of klonopin just prior.

This person allegedly passed out after only two drinks with benzos:

Last edited:
acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Hi retro. I once almost accidentally died by drowning in a bathtub after taking benzos (not even that many, I wasn't planning on ctb but often wish it would've been the outcome). I also drank heavily that night. I woke up from being cold (I lived in a very cold area and my roommate turned off the heating). By that time I was out cold for 3 hours. I believe if I was intenting to not wake up, I wouldn't have, as I almost achieved so accidentally.

That is just my experience though and I might have low tolerance. It seemed far easier than it should have and I can't stop thinking about doing so ever since that night (its been over 3 years).

That said, if you'd like to talk to someone, I'll listen

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Hi retro. I once almost accidentally died by drowning in a bathtub after taking benzos (not even that many, I wasn't planning on ctb but often wish it would've been the outcome). I also drank heavily that night. I woke up from being cold (I lived in a very cold area and my roommate turned off the heating). By that time I was out cold for 3 hours. I believe if I was intenting to not wake up, I wouldn't have, as I almost achieved so accidentally.

That is just my experience though and I might have low tolerance. It seemed far easier than it should have and I can't stop thinking about doing so ever since that night (its been over 3 years).

That said, if you'd like to talk to someone, I'll listen
Thank you for replying.
Can you tell me EXACTLY to the best of your memory what happened that night?
What benzos did you take and at what dosage?
What alcohol and how much?
When you woke up, were you in the water or outside?
And all other details that you remember.
Thanks.

acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Thank you for replying.
Can you tell me EXACTLY to the best of your memory what happened that night?
What benzos did you take and at what dosage?
What alcohol and how much?
When you woke up, were you in the water or outside?
And all other details that you remember.
Thanks.
I'm now on my phone so I'll reply at length later, but.
I had beers, mixed drinks (some canned sweet alcoholic drinks) followed by dark rum. I was drinking for a good few hours... can't remember the exact amount but it was a good amount (my alcohol tolerance is quite high). As for the benzos, I had 3 1mg pills of Ativan (seems like thats some of what you have alongside the xanax).
I did in the past take half a tab of Xanax and passed out uncontrollably and that was without drinking...
Anyway, I woke up in the water with my head slouched against the tap. If I'd consider it I'd probably consider cutting as well as for me benzos greatly dull any pain and SI

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I'm now on my phone so I'll reply at length later, but.
I had beers, mixed drinks (some canned sweet alcoholic drinks) followed by dark rum. I was drinking for a good few hours... can't remember the exact amount but it was a good amount (my alcohol tolerance is quite high). As for the benzos, I had 3 1mg pills of Ativan (seems like thats some of what you have alongside the xanax).
I did in the past take half a tab of Xanax and passed out uncontrollably and that was without drinking...
Anyway, I woke up in the water with my head slouched against the tap. If I'd consider it I'd probably consider cutting as well as for me benzos greatly dull any pain and SI
Thanks for the extra info.
But I want to understand did you wake up with your head submerged underwater or outside of the water?.
And were you face up or down?